Thanks 343 for nothing.

Decree117

AA's rock, i think its fun add's a challenge, you all whine over Armor Lock because it blows you up whe you runover someone but when you have it and activate it Oh aren't you happy. people its a game ment for recreation purpose if you dont like the AA's dont use them. get over that other people do. i Dont often use any other AA aside from sprint. but back onto the topic here, What honestly gives you the right to bash 343? i think H4 would be awesome to keep the AA's in MULTIPLAYER, In the Storyline it would be silly to have considering that all of our greatest equipment was lost (AA's and such).

The Storyline now who knows where its going. i think it has something to do with the runners. but aside from that, if you dont want the game dont buy it. Leave the joy of halo to the real fans. cuz you know what i grew up on halo CE,2,3 and reach was my first midnight release. i have high hopes for 343 and i know they wont let us down!

AA's rock, i think its fun add's a challenge, you all whine over Armor Lock because it blows you up whe you runover someone but when you have it and activate it Oh aren't you happy. people its a game ment for recreation purpose if you dont like the AA's dont use them. get over that other people do. i Dont often use any other AA aside from sprint. but back onto the topic here, What honestly gives you the right to bash 343? i think H4 would be awesome to keep the AA's in MULTIPLAYER, In the Storyline it would be silly to have considering that all of our greatest equipment was lost (AA's and such).

The Storyline now who knows where its going. i think it has something to do with the runners. but aside from that, if you dont want the game dont buy it. Leave the joy of halo to the real fans. cuz you know what i grew up on halo CE,2,3 and reach was my first midnight release. i have high hopes for 343 and i know they wont let us down!

Reach to me all around feels like a cheesy game. Compared to the smoothness of halo 2 and 3 online... reach is horrible. All i can really say is reach sucks and i hope halo 4 isn't a reach 2.

Reach to me all around feels like a cheesy game. Compared to the smoothness of halo 2 and 3 online... reach is horrible. All i can really say is reach sucks and i hope halo 4 isn't a reach 2.

as i've said to people before. Halo Ce,2, and 3 is About the rings, the covies, and the flood. everyone needs to understand that Reach is a before story, what we lost in the start. I like reach, its smooth to me and the people i know. i respect your outlook but please understand that it is completely different because it was ment to be. we cant have the same thing over and over again. or else (to quote a friend) we would have a COD on our hands

as i've said to people before. Halo Ce,2, and 3 is About the rings, the covies, and the flood. everyone needs to understand that Reach is a before story, what we lost in the start. I like reach, its smooth to me and the people i know. i respect your outlook but please understand that it is completely different because it was ment to be. we cant have the same thing over and over again. or else (to quote a friend) we would have a COD on our hands

I like the campaign.... why are you bringing it into this conversation though?

Halo takes place in the 2500's, there should definitely be guns that have no recoil or "bloom" created by then.

recoil is the effect from the projectile firing, gaining a huge burst in momentum in just a split second, it is theoretically impossible to create a weapon with out recoil, you can significantly reduce the recoil but not completely get rid of it, the bloom effect is just kinda gay, but since this a is a game its different i also like the recoil and bloom effects though as it makes it more challenging to me.

The recoil idea for me should be more improved and more dramatic, which means the recoil should look more like it is effecting you but in reality it isnt, that would be cool if 343 somehow does that. Also if there is deul weildable weponds make the recoil acctually effect them in that case. Especially needlers

• 2 weeks later...

I think AA's are fine for Campaign and "silly" games like Action Sack and customs, but for the any matchmaking, I think they should be taken out.

If that's "asking too much" than at least have them as on-map pickups like overshield and invis were, and limit the amount to only a couple per map.

Personally I really support the OP in the fact that "you don't need to fix what isn't broken" but we should also be a bit realistic:

there's tons of noobs out there who give them sales, and taking out AA's entirely would come off as a downgrade to them.

You can go ahead and let the noobs have their fun but just don't force it on the rest of us, because we are the ones who will CONTINUE playing and paying for it 4 years down the line. The noobs will move on as soon as a new CoD comes out.

Ditch the Armor Abilities (They were a horrible idea from the start), and bring back equipment.

And Halo has gone downhill since Halo 3. It's not because of a game that hasn't come out yet. I hope Halo 4 will be better than Reach, but I'm not going to buy it. I'll be stuck playing Skyrim.

I must be one of the few people that rarely has an issue with armor lock. Yeah, it was annoying for three weeks when the game first came out, then again when the holiday season hit. Ever since, I haven't had any rage inducing moments against armor lock.

I'm kinda stuck in a gray spot. See, I've been playing since CE came out, and I absolutely love the old school feel of Halo multiplayer. But with Reach, seeing as it is a stand alone (of sorts) from the trilogy, it should have a different feel than the trilogy. And to be honest, at first when I sprinted I felt like it was CoD, but if anything I've realized that it only helps quicken the pace of the game. And armor lock lasts for a whole five seconds, that isn't enough to drag the game out as everyone here says it does. If anything, that just saves you five seconds of each person dancing around one another trying to get that last hit and gives each player a moment to reset themselves and reevaluate the tactics of the given situation.

So yes, I admit it, I like armor abilities. That being said, I feel they should stay in Reach and away from the MC.

Bloom? Why do people complain about it? It's how a gun works, either that or they use Recoil which I think would be worse. The gun moves upward while you shoot, that would be extremely annoying. Bloom is easy to use. Use 3 shots with the AR from far away, and you can still spam a DMR from far away across hemmorhage and still hit every shot without timing your shots. Bloom should be made "Worse" or what I would say better.

You are exactly right guns should require skill not a really fast trigger finger.

How can u guys like the halo 3 multiplayer! i hate armor lockers too, but i defeat them every time. in fact, halo 3 frustrated me so freaking much! the campaign is amazing, but multiplayer wos sooooo boring. im actually glad they put armor abilities in reach so people feel like they are invinceble and then i destroy them with sprint. more interesting. especially with tryhards who save up until general to get inclement weather. like thats going ot make you even better. (NOTE: this is my opinion. if you dont agree with me, fine. but dont freak out because someone on the computer said something you dissagree with ;)

i think armor abilities are cool and awsome dont hate apreciate lol armor lockers provide u time to get out ur other weapon or relload and sprin and evade dont make since

bubble shiel is on halo 3 so u kant whine there and the last things are active camo <on every halo game> and jetpack which isnt bad either so there are your armor abilities explaind so yea dont whine over stuff you have used before

please do not come on the site complaining. if you have ideas then by all means post them. 343 is trying as hard as they can and is trying to listen to all the ideas. armour abilitys are most likley going to be in the game because it would be strange puting it in a new game but taking out of the other, but i am not sure. please only make suggestions and do not complain because they have to make a game that hundreds of thousands of people will love and not just you.

Alright, it's cool that you have your own opinion, but you shouldn't piss and moan about this because it's only what you think. People could care less about the armor abilities. I for one am more interested in the storyline and how it effects the game play. It's not a jet pack the chief is wearing, it's his thruster thing. If there ARE armor abilities, it's possible there were some stored on the Legendary Planet that the chief was headed towards at the end of Halo 3 because they KNEW they would need them just in case Reach were to fall. I'm not 'sandbagging' you but I'm just saying that if there are armor abilities, just wait for some sort of explanation before you verbally bash 343 for making the decision to do something like this.

Alright, it's cool that you have your own opinion, but you shouldn't piss and moan about this because it's only what you think. People could care less about the armor abilities. I for one am more interested in the storyline and how it effects the game play. It's not a jet pack the chief is wearing, it's his thruster thing. If there ARE armor abilities, it's possible there were some stored on the Legendary Planet that the chief was headed towards at the end of Halo 3 because they KNEW they would need them just in case Reach were to fall. I'm not 'sandbagging' you but I'm just saying that if there are armor abilities, just wait for some sort of explanation before you verbally bash 343 for making the decision to do something like this.

My bad I thought I replied to the guy who made the topic.