Halo 4

Arbiter

Halo 4 the start of a whole new trilogy. 343 has something up there sleeve for them to continue such a trilogy as the first three halo games. i think it will be great. Knowing that master chief was headed for a forerunner world at the end of halo 3 and knowing that there are still 6 halo rings that there statuses are unknown each carrying flood specimens like the the other halo ring. I personally think the game will have something or another to do with something along those lines. If you have any ideas please do tell. In the end 343 industries has a lot of Bungie with them and it sounds like they know what they are doing so i am glad that the Halo series is in there hands. Like i said what do you think it will be about.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a feeling that future halo games are gonna have a similar story to mass effect with the precursors who are still alive in another galaxy and they are preparing a invasion to reclaim the milky way for the humans and everyones else, and there will be a lone precursor who is pulling the strings in halo 4 preparing for the invasion.

yeah , that would be real fun

but problem, at the same time some would probably hate and some would like,

The rest of the covanant would probably fight by our side to defeat the percursors,

but it could also mean a more fun solution, defeat the percursors by yourself

Remember there was a major rift taking place during the Halo 3 campaign with the Covenant. You are also right about the Flood being a temporary allie to save themselves. If there was this ideal that the Flood had a sense of self preservation, maybe the Forerunners will see this and....who knows. The Forerunners were not the enemy, remember. The rings were to eliminate the infestation of the Flood. If they are now willing, as of H3, to make alliances to survive, maybe this is the opening a truce to peace.