Forge Contest

its LilBeast

Good, we're thinking about having a playdate the day after the contest is over and those who don't participate will be able to download the maps and test them out afterwards with a thread on the forum that will have links. After a week of doing that we will have the voting for the maps, so technically this contest won't be done for two weeks.

All maps that are PM'd to me are not looked at. The PM's will be held, for members piece of mind against being copied, and I will create the voting thread for Beast.

Please remember the rules. Only newly created maps, must be your maps(obviously), offer a link plus a minimum of two screen shots and only forgers who were a member of this site prior to the contest being posted may participate.

I suggest you ensure your map is fully functional with spawn, respawn, weapons and appropriate spawn times on them, soft and hard kill boundries as needed and that the map offered supports both 4 vs 4 Team Slayer and FFA for a minimum of 8 players. You are permitted only one map per member for the vote.

It's upsetting to hear this Firen4, i wish that it hadn't happened. But thanks for trying at least! If the map is almost complete, then make sure to get the xbox earlier friday morning if you can, contest isn't over until 5PM EST on friday.

It won't be enough time, sorry. If you ever have another contest though, tell me <(^^,)>. Anyways it'll probably be done a week or so after the contest, I'll show you guys sometime regardless I'm in the contest or not.

There will some types of Forge events for the community in the future. This one has the status of being our first and will have it's noted privileges and winners will receive special awards, but the future events will be drafted from the interests of the community as a whole.

Well, then I look forward to the new ones in which I'll be participating. And like I said a couple posts above, i will show you guys my map regardless I'm in the contest or not.