Not Getting DLC related achievements

Ross 2312

On halo reach i have ALL the DLC. But when i do things to earn achievements i don't get the achievements. For example "Defiant: All Alone" achievement states that you have to be the last surviving uninfected played in a matchmade infection game. I have done that countless times, and no achievement. Another:Anniversary license to kill ive done that atLEAST once, no achievement. This one ive done Aprox 10 times: anniversary Stick it to the man! (stick the flag carrier with plasma grenade in a matchmade game and kill him/her). No achievement. Anyone else not getting the achievements for doing the needed things for the achievements? :thumbdown:

Okay so i just got done playing anniversary BTB and i got the one for splattering 5 people but then i did the one ON AN ANNIVERSARY MAP to beat down an enemy while jet packing... NO ACHIEVEMENT WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• 4 months later...