just something i seen on tv

Adam91

I was watching a tv program a while back called 100 greatest toys and it had stuff like lego, action men etc and some where within the top 20 was the halo 3 video game, i guess thats why halo is so brilliant and amazing that it dosnt need to be a toy to be within the top 20 of the 100 greatest toys ever. So i just thought i would share that with everyone.

• Like 2

I was watching a tv program a while back called 100 greatest toys and it had stuff like lego, action men etc and some where within the top 20 was the halo 3 video game, i guess thats why halo is so brilliant and amazing that it dosnt need to be a toy to be within the top 20 of the 100 greatest toys ever. So i just thought i would share that with everyone.

Saw this too I remember that and a creepy doll lol

nice one adam, was in the local supermarket and was staggered to see Lego Halo figures / vehicles in there. When I was a kid (no jokes please) I used ot love Lego, granted im talking 30+ years ago lol wish that was out then

i loved lego i'd still play with it, you can never be to old to play with lego thats what i say lol

nice one adam, was in the local supermarket and was staggered to see Lego Halo figures / vehicles in there. When I was a kid (no jokes please) I used ot love Lego, granted im talking 30+ years ago lol wish that was out then

I'm 14 and not afraid to say that I still LOVE legos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...