Defiant Achievments 4-6

GlobalHawk722

Is anyone else having a hard time getting the last 3 defiant achievements?

I have every achievement for reach except for

Paper beats Rock: assassinate a player who just left AL.

Don't touch that: prevent attacking team from touching the flag in a 1 flag CTF game

All Alone: be the last man standing in an infection game

I know i can easily get the Paper beats rock one now that we have a Squad DLC but what about the other two?

there is no playlist featuring DLC objective game for 1 flag CTF and DLC maps NEVER appear in the infection playlist. Anyone have any little loopholes to get these achievements that they would like to share?

Hmm I'm actually missing the last two you mentioned. But I kind of gave up on Reach. Is the Premium playlist still on? If yes, you can find plenty of 1-Flag there, about the infection, I suggest you make a party of 7-10 people that all have Defiant and go on the Living Dead playlist, so that it will come up with the required maps. I'm not suggesting to boost it, only to gather the right crowd in order to play the map.

There have been bugs reported with the Defiant Achievements, so don't let your brain explode if they do not unlock when you complete them. Also, http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/3029-official-achievement-help-advice/page__pid__47813__st__20?do=findComment&comment=47813 This thread has all of the Halo Reach achievements (except for the anniversary ones, which I am doing a little later). Hope this helps :D