I can't stress this enough!

InsaneBear

Does anyone else want a trilogy type gameplay back and the simplicity of halo back? If halo 4 is in anyway like reach I will be so dissapointed. I just want to have fun on a halo game again and be able to play it for years straight and have it feel like I just bought it and that is what the trilogy is. 343 should put new things in halo 4 because that seems to be what most people want. I could care less. I just want new maps, halo 2 ranking system and new weapons. Keep the halo 4 multiplayer simple! Everyone has been brainwashed by all these other games. They want more! more! more! Cram the game with as much stuff as you can! make it random and cheesy! Halo was meant to be just like the trilogy was. A simple game with suttle changes. I know I post a lot of threads like this but I seriously hate reach with a passion and think it is a disgrace to the halo games. Oh and one more thing.

HOW ABOUT COMING OUT WITH A REAL COMMERCIAL RATHER THAN SOME OLD GUYS TALKING ABOUT IT OR SOME LAME SPARTAN ***** PREPARING FOR BATTLE. Remember the halo 2 tv spot? It was awesome. Now everything has to be real people!??? Just show the damn gameplay and be creative.

what about the story? no one hardly mentions their views on what the story will be like its always multiplayer, i agree with your idea on the trailers, i loved the halo 2 trailer where chief is looking at earth from the space station and the soundtrack "the last spartan" playing along with it although i did also like the live action trailers too.

No. People do not want random and cheesey. People want serious and innovative. The typical competitive crowd however has issues with making the game funner by extreme changes and there's nothing wrong with that, but don't assume that because we don't have as much of issue with those changes that it's because the game is noob and casual friendly. Everything isn't about competition.

• Like 1

what about the story? no one hardly mentions their views on what the story will be like its always multiplayer, i agree with your idea on the trailers, i loved the halo 2 trailer where chief is looking at earth from the space station and the soundtrack "the last spartan" playing along with it although i did also like the live action trailers too.

That's because they always do a great job on the story.

No. People do not want random and cheesey. People want serious and innovative. The typical competitive crowd however has issues with making the game funner by extreme changes and there's nothing wrong with that, but don't assume that because we don't have as much of issue with those changes that it's because the game is noob and casual friendly. Everything isn't about competition.

How did it make the game more fun? The final game felt like a beta. I have played years on each of the trilogy games and had a blast. Then reach comes along and the fun was instantly gone. I was good at the game too but it was too much. This is not call of duty. 343 can still add new features to the game but I think overshield and camo are enough. Seriously people need to stop cramming a bunch of bull**** into halo.

Insanebear, halo is going to change. Nobody wants a CoD style of titles were you keep paying for the same experience. Unfortunately the changes made in Reach were mostly wrong and not thought through or implemented correctly. We need to put our trust in 343i, that they can change and add to Halo in ways that makes the core game mechanics stand out and shine. From HaloCEA and the changes theyre making to Reach's matchmaking, I feel like they know what theyre doing and we can trust them.

Insanebear, halo is going to change. Nobody wants a CoD style of titles were you keep paying for the same experience. Unfortunately the changes made in Reach were mostly wrong and not thought through or implemented correctly. We need to put our trust in 343i, that they can change and add to Halo in ways that makes the core game mechanics stand out and shine. From HaloCEA and the changes theyre making to Reach's matchmaking, I feel like they know what theyre doing and we can trust them.

Ya They should do suttle changes every game. But seriously never do what they did to reach with any other halo game.

I posted about this earlier. I agree 100%. Reach was way too much. I loved Halo 3. I was skeptical at first because of the bubble shield and regen and stuff...but it worked. It was fun. But jetpacks? Armor locks? Too much. Bring back the 4 shot BR, original Halo: CE and Halo 2 map remakes like Beaver Creek, Lockout, Wizard, Midship, and Blood Gulch. After Reach, I'm screaming for the old stuff back. I wouldn't mind having the BXR and doubleshot back. I know they were glitches but they became part of the game and if you didn't know how to do it, you were at a disadvantage.

• Like 2

Does anyone else want a trilogy type gameplay back and the simplicity of halo back? If halo 4 is in anyway like reach I will be so dissapointed. I just want to have fun on a halo game again and be able to play it for years straight and have it feel like I just bought it and that is what the trilogy is. 343 should put new things in halo 4 because that seems to be what most people want. I could care less. I just want new maps, halo 2 ranking system and new weapons. Keep the halo 4 multiplayer simple! Everyone has been brainwashed by all these other games. They want more! more! more! Cram the game with as much stuff as you can! make it random and cheesy! Halo was meant to be just like the trilogy was. A simple game with suttle changes. I know I post a lot of threads like this but I seriously hate reach with a passion and think it is a disgrace to the halo games. Oh and one more thing.

HOW ABOUT COMING OUT WITH A REAL COMMERCIAL RATHER THAN SOME OLD GUYS TALKING ABOUT IT OR SOME LAME SPARTAN ***** PREPARING FOR BATTLE. Remember the halo 2 tv spot? It was awesome. Now everything has to be real people!??? Just show the damn gameplay and be creative.

Jesus, people expect so much out of something that isn't finished yet. It's called patience. You should maybe learn to get some. You wait and get something exciting from the developers and that's when you say "Man it was worth the wait". It gets annoying hearing everyone ***** about what they don't know yet. No one thinks that the less you know the greater the game is when you get it. The surprises are more surprising. The epic moments are more epic. For crying out loud stop pissin' n moanin' about 343 when they're doing what THEY think is right, which it probably is. It's a part of a new trilogy, which means we probably WILL get that old gameplay feeling back so stop flippin'. Like I said you just have to learn to have some damned patience and wait to see what we're all waiting for.