Dear 343 I want Halo 4 to have/be....

Doc/O'Malley

We the halo fans/gamer want awesome things in the products we buy, personally, I want a new armor, ,multiplayer and firefight.

weapons and armor ability upgrades and many more things i wish would be in halo 4.

I guess we'll have to wait. Post your Idea at the comments below :gathering:

Dear 343i I want:

• An awesome game
  • More armour and comstomize options
  • The old AR back
  • Large maps (for something like 16vs16)
  • More forge options

I trust you on making an awesome sequel

Thanks 343i

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of upgradeable weapons and abilities. I would like to see new weapons though, and a better balance between precision and automatic weaponry.

I would like some really, really big maps in multiplayer in the style of Sandtrap and Avalanche, as well as one or two very small-scale maps like Synapse and Rapids which are suitable for small-scale games, and don't just feel empty. Also, I want Synapse to be remade as a non-forge variant. I am actually in love with it.

I also really want Forge to continue to be expanded: for all people sometimes complain that Forge World doesn't offer much variety, it really was a step in the right direction. I'd like to see even bigger forging sandboxes set across a variety of environments like deserts, islands, swamps, urban expanses and even space or low-orbit. I'd like adjustable weather conditions and day times, and possibly adjustable textures for items and structures so players can have concrete walls but purple metal floors and ceilings in a desert environment, for sheer variety's sake.

I desperately want a return to truly competitive gameplay, with separate ranked and social playlists and a matchmaking system which works more on a player's skill than rank, and more importantly is obviously working that way. Accurate, powerful weaponry sets balanced properly so everything has its own effective range, and which are reliant on skill and tactics rather than luck, would also help make this more fun.

I'd like to see this brilliant idea from Twinreaper being used, so people can still play custom games even if they don't have enough friends online to host their own: it sucks that there are so many great custom gametypes and maps out there that probably rarely get used because there just aren't enough players.

And lastly, I want to be able to dual-wield the Rocket Launcher with the Shotgun. I know it isn't going to happen, but I think it would make the single greatest game mode in history.

• Like 1

I'd like

* Destructable Environments (so we can blow up items we create on forge, that would be fun).

* More Forge options (the ability to add environmental things like trees, rocks, raise and lower ground levels, water etc.....)

* Bigger maps we can forge on.

* Better game.

* And no armour abilitys.

Thats what i want to see in halo 4!

Halo 2 button combos.

They're probably never coming back but a boy can dream...

Also I'd like it if in the editor form in forge you could phase through objects. I don't like being blocked out of The coliseum because I went outside to place the window easier

• Like 1

I agree with all of these.

Here are mine that aren't already said:

AI's involved in certain playlists (like invasion, firefight, etc.)

More usable vehicles (Pelicans, phantoms, drop pods and so on)

Space battles with cruiser on cruiser combat.

Space and land battles so drop pods can be used.

We the halo fans/gamer want awesome things in the products we buy, personally, I want a new armor, ,multiplayer and firefight.

weapons and armor ability upgrades and many more things i wish would be in halo 4.

I guess we'll have to wait. Post your Idea at the comments below :gathering:

NO ARMOR ABILITIES!
  • Like 1