If you can't feel the zombies...

Fire

THIS IS A PRIVATE RP CONTINING FROM THE NORMAL "IF YOU CAN'T FEEL THAT" THIS IS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE AND IS NOT CANON FOR THE RP. THIS IS JAMES' BAD DREAM ABOUT ZOMBIES. CONTIUING FROM POST #88 WHEN DOLL WAS GOING TO LOOKING FOR TUCKER.

Doll looked outside, she couldn't help but feel that something bad was going to happen, but she shook it off. knowing that whatever it was, it was nothing. or nothing she couldn't already take care of. "Tucker!" she called out.

There was something wrong, Tucker could feel it. Maybe it was the fact that there was random fog all around, or that there was moaning coming from the water, it didn't matter. He was on edge, really on edge. He started walking towards the blue base, only to hear groans behind him. He was sprinting as he ran into Doll, knocking her off her feet.

James sat up, he couldn't explain it, it was a twitching of his gut. His wound was healed, which freaked him out the most, but he realized he should get back to Red Base. He sprinted across the fields, as if he had never been shot. He made it into Red Base when he saw it, a bloody corpse, it was pink and lifeless. He almost yelled when the thing got up, and began sprinting and shouting at him. The worst part was that he could see the wall behind him through a hold in the pink persons armor.

Doll picked herself up and sighed. "hey, are you alright?" she asked. that bad feeling didn't end. "i..i have a bad feeling," she said shivering a little. the fog was getting thicker, but she could hear the moaning in the distance, it freaked her out. "i have a really bad feeling, like scary movie feeling and i hate scary movies."

"Damn I wish it was just me" Tucker grumbled between breaths. "Hey wait, Wheres Caboose, I thought he was with you?"

James Ran, he ran for all that he had in him, he ran towards the one Warthog Red base had, a beat up old thing with huge speakers. Another one of those "things" was standing by the truck, this one was brown and robotic. Cursing that his side-arm was still at bluebase, he hopped in the car, praying it would start.

"Your telling me," Doll whispered. "i think he is still at the base, we should get in," she said following Tucker. "James should still be asleep, we need to put the base on lockdown."

Simmons ran out of the base "what the hell is going on!" he screamed, freaking out as he saw the undead Donut.

Tucker followed Doll through the base. He didn't see Church or Caboose anywhere.

James drove at a slow speed, his main intention was too draw attention to himself. Let the others know something was going on, something bad. He managed to get the stereo to work, and resumed the cd currently in. A song he knew as "the chiken dance song" came on and scared him out of his skin. The creatures all screamed as one when they heard it, Damn this thing had awesome speakers. He saw the maroon Red member running from the base, the noise from the speakers drawing his attention. He quickly drove with all the speed he could towards him, the fog impaired his vision. He powerslid next to him, "Get in" he all but screamed.

Doll stopped running, she heard music, bad music, but music non the less. "hey you hear that? someone is at red base," she said, "i hope their alright."

Simmons heard the music,and ran towards it, finding grif and sarge, not asking he took hold of them and draged them over to the jeep. "come on we have to go!"

James was glad to see not 1, but 3 people alive and uninjured. That arose another problem, there were 3 seats, and 4 of them. Simmons trailed backwards, murmering something about a "motorcycle" and see you at blue base. Without another word, he made sure the other 2 were on, he sped off towards Blue base

Tucker heard the Red's signature music, and his ideas went towards an attack to resue their teammate, but it was far off in the distance. "Yeah, it's the Reds warthog..." he trailed off.

Doll pulled on Tuckers arm. "Come on, lets hurry up and get inside," she said. she was too vulnerable out here, with only half her armor on and a sports bra. she didn't like it.

simmons got onto the mongoose and drove as fast as he could towards blue base. "this is the worst day ever"

Tucker followed Doll without even thinking about how he was touching a girl, who only had a sports bra. As they got towards the hill in the middle of the canyon. The music got even louder. When it hit him, he threw doll out of the way just as the Warthog came barreling over, the underside which the reds had reinforced with barbed wire, caught him around the neck and dragged him as the warthog kept speeding away.

James felt a thump as he drove. He heard a scream right after. He stopped the Warthog, something felt wrong.

Tucker was dragged by his neck, the wire dug into his neck and bled. He saw Doll and James come around to him, he could see it in Doll's face, it was bad.

James couldn't believe it, he had ran over a blue, blood flowed free from his neck, he wasn't going to make it. James took off his helmet, and grabbed Tuckers hand

Doll ran to his side as well. "don't worry i can fix this," she said hastly, she was digging into her bag, trying to find the needed materials, but she also knew it was pointless. "come on Doll, don't mess this up," she said looking back at Tucker, "i owe you my life," she said softly. she didn't understand why everything was starting to fall apart for her, she should be stronger then this. she looked up at James, her eyes begging for help, to tell her what to do.

Simmoms finally made his way to blue base, he saw Caboose running away from a zombie dog. "what the hell is that?" he asked out loud then took his gun. "Caboose, don't just stand there shoot it!"

Edited by Doll

"Oh ah okay" Caboose said in response. He then took out his gun and said to himself "I have to think back to training... how to you take it off safety... oh right I was never supposed to do that... apparently me doing it would have just helped the other team... maybe it's this button." Caboose then pressed the button and the magazine fell out. "Ooops", Caboose said, "I will just have to bend down and pick that up..." Caboose said to himself. As he bent over the dog lunged at him, but missed high and went tumbling down the conveniently placed cliff behind Caboose.

"Aghhh!!!" Church screamed. The undead Donut thing grabbed at him. Church blasted it with his sniper rifle. From this range he couldn't miss. The dead, undead Donut started gurgling and the hole in his chest started to fill in, repairing itself. "Aww man, screw this" he said to himself. Church saw headlights in the distance through the fog. He ran over and saw Tucker on the ground, blood coming from his neck, and Doll leaning over him. "Tucker!" he yelled and kneeled over him. "What the **** is happening?" he asked the group.

James wanted to run, he wanted to run so bad, but he had to own up to it. "I was heading towards bluebase, going to round up everyone, when the Red's ****ty warthog started to screw up and jerk. I couldn't control my acceleration, Tucker saved Doll. Doll was rummaging in her medical bag, he sat his hand on her shoulder. "Doll..." he tailed off, she understood.

The pain was intense, you'd think it would be painless... it wasn't. IT was the fiery lakes of hell flowing from his neck. His eyes stared at James, pleadingly. "Just ******* do it" he managed to gurgle out.

Doll nodded her head. "I'm sorry," she said taking out her magnum, she pressed it to the side of his head. it'll be over soon

bang!

Simmons couldn't believe this, he couldnt' believe that Caboose had suck dumb luck. he shook his head, and was startled when he heard a gun fire off in the distance. "hey Caboose did you hear that?" he asked.

"Whoa!" Church knocked the gun away from Doll. "What the hell! You didn't have to kill him!" Church yelled. But he knew she had too. Church walked off a ways to calm down. "S***" he said to himself. "What's going on? I take a break, run into a zombie Donut, and now Tucker's dead." He let off some steam by hitting a nearby rock, and walked back to the group, "What do we do now?" he asked.

The shot brought James back to reality, but only slightly so, his mind was still a confusing place of.... he couldn't describe it. He looked into the eyes of the man he killed, he set his helmet on the ground. Knelt besides him, and closed Tuckers eyes "dolor meus in aeturnum" he prayed.