Emblems

trent1986

I hope that all of the emblems are available to use when you purchase the game I mean you didn't need to complete achievements or buy REQ packs to have emblems to use in Halo 2,3 and I think Halo Reach this bull **** with having to Complete Achievement for emblems did not start till Halo 4 and the REQ didn't start till Halo 5

I feel like emblems that are unlockable through completing Achievements are the best way to do it. Same goes for armor variants. It's like saying, "I earned this as a reward," and only a select few have earned it. Personally, I like something that differentiates me or even puts me a class above the rest because I went through the trouble of completing something.

We still have NO idea what this game is going to be.  We've seen tweets about hw this will actually be Halo 6, just skipping the numerical titling of it.  The Slipspace demo was a simple demo to showcase the graphics and capabilities.  I think we went WAAAAAAy overboard with the speculation that the game is returning to it's old CE / 2 / 3 art style or gameplay.  That plus I dont buy the BS that it will actually be a PC released game.

As for Emblems...their garbage anyway.  I never cared about the emblems on my Spartan or the nameplate gimmick.

• Like 1