Sniper

Rockets

Grenade Launcher

after that, the rest don't matter. :)

Br - halo 3

sniper for halo 1 or 2 or 3

rockets -reach

grenade launcher- reach

this is which halo's they should take the weapons out off with no upgrades (in my opinion).

they should really tone down the autoaim for the sniper, its basically, wait, wait, wait, AUTOAIM. headshot.

i havn't really noticed auto aim, but that's probably due to the fact that i havn't played reach in ages, cos when i do play, i suck at sniping. if there is one, then at least it isn't as bad as CODs autoaim! :)

We need the following: Dual SMG's (halo 3 damage will post link to new version), br (halo 3), sniper (halo reach), assault rifle (halo reach) rocket launcher (halo reach) Spartan Lazer (halo reach), shotgun (halo 3 but with halo reach damage), magnum (halo 2) grenade launcher (halo reach) and covenant weapons (all from halo reach).

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FIRST PERSON VIEW PLEASE DO NOT USE THE FIRST PERSON VIEW ON THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT MAKE THIS DO NOT SUE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LINK: http://imbrokeru.dev...ncept-177836762