I'm Extinguisher and 819 says Farewell.

Archon

I'm the extinguisher, I take arguments and sell them online for fifty dollars average.

I was formerly known as 819 Impetuous Repercussion, but I was apparently being too annoying.

T'was, T'was.

My XBL GT is SWP Alpha Wolf

I'm abnormally sexy, and I'm fifteen years of age. Surprising huh?

Surprising that a fifteen year old male would take the role of a 100k year old Monitor and act it's age? Somewhat.

Well, if anybody disrespects me. I'll disrespect them and kick their asses verbally. I've been into several fights, broke noses, knocked people out... and pretty much done it all, although that is irrelevant.

I'm a Native-Canadian that likes to write books.

Grandmother was white, Grandfather was Cree.

I live in a house.

I like to eat Licorice... and cookies.

You know what Impetuous....forget those who had an issue with your monitor persona. Do not let others define who you are or your place in this forum. I know you had some "bite", monitors do by their own "Light Bulb" nature as Johnson might say. You and that persona are welcomed in this community, I mean look at the ones who complained and what they are into......psffffft!

AD is right, you shouldn't change your persona just because a few people don't understand it.

819 is OUR resident monitor. Who else will we get insight from if not from the Great Archives of 819 Impetuous Repercussion?

Archive-489901-37-A

Archive-387602-17-D

And who will continue one of the newest fictions of 343i.org?

Halo:Reclaimer

819 should return!!

You know what Impetuous....forget those who had an issue with your monitor persona. Do not let others define who you are or your place in this forum. I know you had some "bite", monitors do by their own "Light Bulb" nature as Johnson might say. You and that persona are welcomed in this community, I mean look at the ones who complained and what they are into......psffffft!

This. I really need not say any more.

You are who you are and people may try to change that, but don't let them. Be yourself!

I personally miss the Impetuous name. But if you want to keep this one I say go for it. Just don't change who you are.