Should I get Skyrim?

Sportan

For you fellow Skyrim junkies, it was just discovered that the entire map terrain from the Oblivion and Marrowind editions of the game, have been found in the Skyrim game. These terrains are blank unpopulated areas east and west of the main skyrim skybox, but indicates that bethesda may be planning on expanding the open world to include travel to the lands in previous titles.

You may have also noticed, a lot of characters in the game, NPC's anyway make a lot of referrences to Oblivion and Marrowind towns and people. This just further stengthens the possibility of DLC expansion. It's hard to believe they would include the fully terrained areas for absolutely no reason.

• Like 1

It is an insane game if you do get it let us know what you think. I love the Story, side quests are awesome to a lot longer than Oblivion and terrain has been improved, oh and the combat is more smooth and awesome to watch when you get a critical hit. :D

All I know is about all the improvements they have made and how awesome and playable it is, I have only played it over my friends house like 4 times :P

• 3 weeks later...

You get a lot of game for your money, and I'd recommend it. But its far too easy, even when playing on master setting, you never really feel your being tested, Take Halo CEA cheevo wise you had to work for some, like the library in under 30 min one. That gave you a sense of achievement, Skyrim just felt like they're given without a challenge the only hard one was the thieves guild purely because its scripted so bad you never got the random quests to cities you needed.

P.S. I think Bethesda need to get their act together when it comes to testing as well, shipping a game with problems like textures not showing when installed to xbox hd's or crashing when played for a duration on the ps3 is pretty shoddy, especially for a game they've spent 4 years making and thats supposedly sold 10 million copies.

:thumbsup: moaning aside its still probably best game of the year, the environments & dragons look as good as anything I've ever seen in any game.