World of Warcraft!

Snipeside

Does anyone else play WoW every so often? I find myself coming back to this game once a month. 15$ is a ton of money if you generally play once or twice a month. It seems like it just isn't worth it because I'm so into either my musicianship or Halo 3 (and Reach) hobbies. I've ran into a few Halo junkies who are also WoW junkies and that's surprisingly what got me started on my account with WoW. Do any of you play?

Does anyone else play WoW every so often? I find myself coming back to this game once a month. 15$ is a ton of money if you generally play once or twice a month. It seems like it just isn't worth it because I'm so into either my musicianship or Halo 3 (and Reach) hobbies. I've ran into a few Halo junkies who are also WoW junkies and that's surprisingly what got me started on my account with WoW. Do any of you play?

I have a lot of friends that play but I could never really get into it. I've always been a huge fan of RuneScape and they update it so much. Most of my friends say that RS is starting to look more like WoW but I don't see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play WoW and to be honest hate myself for it, its really an outdated game. Its just so much money has been poured into it i feel it would be a waste to quit haha

Agree even though I'm a fan its so outdated, as for paying I play on a private server purely because its a game I drop in and out of and wouldn't warrant paying for an whole month if I only play 1 or 2 nights. Diablo III is what will rocket me back to paying Blizard their month fee.

• 5 years later...
  • 7 years later...

Right now, I'm diving into WoW SoD, finding it both engaging and entertaining, particularly in group play. I've been keen on exploring this unique twist on WoW, despite its intense competitive nature and the inevitable grind it entails. I must express my appreciation for my friends who pointed me towards the SoD WoW gold service(https://wowvendor.com/shop/wow-gold/product/season-of-discovery-gold/)—it's been a game-changer. It appears that leveraging such services is essential for enjoying WoW today, as the alternative is endless grinding, which can sap your enthusiasm for the game just as you achieve your goals.