sentri777

Hi guys, I've just joined the forum, as I'm a mad Halo fan, played it on the PC for years (still have it) and owned it on the Xbox 1, as well as Halo 2, H3 on xbox 360, Halo Odst and Halo Reach. Still waiting to receive my preordered copy of CEA but I am so looking forward to going through the whole Campaign again on legendary, with any luck on Co-op with someone that can play legendary well. I only just discovered this forum so I am hoping maybe to join some interesting discussions as well as find out a lot of stuff about the Halo series and games that I wouldn't know unless for a forum such as this.

Oh yeah my XBL gamer name is Sentri74, which BTW, the name Sentri comes from Ultima 4 by a NPC named Sentri whom had more of a role in future Ultima games but I never played them.

First of all, welcome to the forums! Just to let you know if you play online coop in Halo Anniversary there is a delay for the player who isn't host. For example, if they move their right thumb stick to the left their spartan will look left 0.5 seconds later. If your hosting the campaign you shouldn't have to worry.

Just wanted to point that out, other than that have fun on the forums.

First of all, welcome to the forums!

Thanks mate.

Just to let you know if you play online coop in Halo Anniversary there is a delay for the player who isn't host. For example, if they move their right thumb stick to the left their spartan will look left 0.5 seconds later. If your hosting the campaign you shouldn't have to worry.

Oh, thanks for the tip. I'll play it either way, if I get a lag, I'll go solo. Does it matter where your location is, for example Sydney for me? Hopefully I have it in the post today, fingers crossed, so I'll test it out when I can.