Remake HALO 2!!!!

benzy45

• 2 months later...

Ok heres wut i would like to see, Halo 2 on a 360 disc, If u were to put halo 2 into an xbox original, and put this new 360 version into a 360 there would be NO difference at all, every little thing that made halo 2 great would still be in there, no graphics update, no glitch patching, no alterering any weapons. The Glitches, in my opinion, gave Halo 2 an extra 5 straight months of gameplay. When people got board of just the usual killing and gametypes, ppl went on for finding glitches and posting on youtube and having glitch competitions, mainly superbouncing. The only thing that would really change is no more fun modz, but ya know sumthing? thats fine by me if it means we get our old days back.

The best campaign of all halo games.

Idk the campaign was awesome dont get me wrong but halo1's campaign was the #1 best in my time, I think if Halo 3's campagin was insynch with Halo 2's it would have done better with both of them but the skulls and easter eggs really helpd Halo 2 so as for me Halo 1 campaign > Halo 2's campagin but only by a small margin :laughing:

didnt they say they were makin another tril- of halo? not sure when halo 4 will come out but they should put Halo 2 momentos in it like idk scarab gun....the soccor ball.....golden warthog....ghost of lockout......lol Headlongs *ladder of the gods* idk little hints that H2 is not forgotten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...