GRD Dolls

Giofosho

there not GRD dolls there helmets are something that they call BOB helmets. There have been speculations about the BOB elites in halo reach (the gold ranger elites if u didnt know), like if u kill them all u get that helmet. And as to your question, i think 343i is referencing to the skulls u hid in the mythic maps on Halo: 3 OR they are referencing to the BOB elites on every campaign mission on Halo: Reach

there not GRD dolls there helmets are something that they call BOB helmets. There have been speculations about the BOB elites in halo reach (the gold ranger elites if u didnt know), like if u kill them all u get that helmet. And as to your question, i think 343i is referencing to the skulls u hid in the mythic maps on Halo: 3 OR they are referencing to the BOB elites on every campaign mission on Halo: Reach

No, they're probably in reference to the "new helmet" that everyone was talking about before the Defiant map pack came out. It was a mock up helmet from what I heard, made to slightly resemble the BOBs from Marathon 2 and 3.

Yes, SOOO many threads about the "GRD" helmet (that never came out, lol). It had gotten almost as popular as the recon helmet. Amazing how one little screenshot of "new armor" could cause such controversy and mayhem, lol. 343i gave people what they wanted by adding the GRD doll as an easter egg, it's in-game (just not in the armory, lol).