What are your earliest Halo 3 experiences and memories?

PHIL0S0PHY

Launch day: September 26, 2007. I flocked to my humble Xbox 360 to jump straight to the multiplayer after waiting patiently for it's release because Americans got it 1 day earlier (which was dumb.. but oh well.) Checked Bungie.net and noticed some employees joining in on the fun~ Found my second match since I bought the game and actually made it inside the lobby with I think 3 Bungie employees. So cool... I can't remember if they were wearing their flaming helmets or not... Not sure if that came out later or not. Anyway our team lost... BUT it was exciting to meet the employees.

P.S. I was terrible my first couple of games of Halo 3 because the new game mechanics were so different compared to Halo 2, so I must have looked bad.. XD.

If you make a thread about Reach I have some very funny stories to tell. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you make a thread about Reach I have some very funny stories to tell. :P[/color]

I made one.

My first experience was remember seeing trailers, and begging my parents to get the legendary edition, I got the helmet, and extra CDs it was awesome, and playing the campaign made it my favorite halo right away, and it still is to this day.

I remember playing the Campaign co-op over and over because I had no Internet. We used to race each other down to the beach on The Covenant to get to the Hornets and also Mongoose vs Warthog on the last mission.

Another one was fighting the Scarabs but only using the Marines ie letting them fly the Hornets. It worked but it took a long time to work!

• Like 1

First experience? Well there was all the launch hype but I didn't have a 360 to play it on and then my first gameplay experience was a year later, splitscreen at a friends on Zanzibar/Stonetown I can't remember the H3 name ;-; then I finally got Jalo 3 in January 2011 4 years late and just after I got my 360

First experience? Well there was all the launch hype but I didn't have a 360 to play it on and then my first gameplay experience was a year later, splitscreen at a friends on Zanzibar/Stonetown I can't remember the H3 name ;-; then I finally got Jalo 3 in January 2011 4 years late and just after I got my 360

I'm glad you eventually played and got the game.