Halo 5 Warzone Assault Update

Fishy

2996387-halo-5-guardians-warzone-urban-m

Urban has been temporarily removed from the Warzone Assault rotation due to an exploit. This is one of the few things 343 is working on to fix the farm killing, as well as this brand new issue. The details are as follows:

After a video surfaced today on r/halo of various players exploiting the map Urban to prevent players from spawning at all on Urban, 343 Industries have temporarily removed Urban from the matchmaking rotation.

And of course, guess who the Company was? That's right. Whiskey.

343i is currently working on spawn fixes, not just on Urban. But on every map in Warzone, to ensure this doesn't happen.

Source.

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 3

Wonder if there are any honest players in that company 

Actually there was a scoreboard. Community players have been saying few of the Whiskey leaders who were against the farming, were in there.

So yeah, I don't think Whiskey is a good company anymore at all.

I was going to post the video and screenshot, but Unyshek had them taken down.

Wonder if there are any honest players in that company 

Actually there was a scoreboard. Community players have been saying few of the Whiskey leaders who were against the farming, were in there.

So yeah, I don't think Whiskey is a good company anymore at all.

I was going to post the video and screenshot, but Unyshek had them taken down.

Hard to believe them at all anymore. As a casual redditor on /r/Halo, I can say that any post about the exploits or any posts calling out Whiskey caused a mess of those threads. Some Whiskey members came out to either say that either they don't tolerate farming or that they are booting members responsible for using the exploits. If the leaders of Whiskey were indeed actually participating in this, then we can positively can that they're just pulling s*** out of their a**es to justify their actions in some way. Everyone can complain as much as they want about them but those in the Company could careless since they already have their Achilles. Those on Waypoint and /r/Halo are calling for 343 to strip their Achilles to punish them. It's kind of hard to believe anything they say now.