Hello peoplez

Spartan118

Hey guys my name is Nick/ Spartan118, xbox gtag is xXIronHaxXx (this is subject to change)

Been a fan of the halo verse since I found my dads Halo CE lying around. I love screwing around on forge and the AWESOME campaigns of Halo, but once In a while I will play multiplayer. I am telling u this now, but if u play xbox with me u will notice I have a Very short temper.

Hope that was a good enough intro and I'm glad to be here among the followers of Halo.

That would make people have to scroll to the right to see them.

Edit: Welcome to 343i.org

P.S don't mind Fire... he's le troll. Not welcoming people but instead, telling people that their sig is too long in an introductory forum instead of PMing the Brony dude.

That would make people have to scroll to the right to see them.

Edit: Welcome to 343i.org

P.S don't mind Fire... he's le troll. Not welcoming people but instead, telling people that their sig is too long in an introductory forum instead of PMing the Brony dude.

Yeah don't spam up my introduction plz.

You do know Fire is Emo Kitten, right? I wouldn't call a Moderator a troll.

Anyway, welcome to the epicness!