Remember this site is not a toy.

Absolute Dog

Again this site is a gift to all of us who really enjoy the Halo franchise and support both it and 343inds. endeavor to bring us the continued series. We have had enough problems in the past with spamming, flooding of the site, etc. and do not need members, new or old, creating situations that crash the site. What happened last night was unnecessary. It happened repeatedly and they knew I was working to stop it each time and yet they continued. Show some respect for all of the members by not playing games in here just to amuse yourself.

• Like 5

As A Dog has mentioned above, lets play fair and not ruin it for everyone else. Its not nice to wake up Jester early , i get really grumpy !!!!!

seriously though, have some respect, no one is forcing A Dog to be on the forum helping people, he does it because he wants to do it, we all do this in our spare time, so folks have a little respect, and dont be naughty!

• Like 5

It didn't happened repeatedly on purpose, we figured out how it happened multiple times. Every time he or anyone else refreshed the page, it would make a new post in the shoutbox. It might of just been when he refreshed the page but we didn't know that part. I know it's hard for you to believe us but it wasn't on purpose so please stop saying it was. It would be appreciated.

It didn't happened repeatedly on purpose, we figured out how it happened multiple times. Every time he or anyone else refreshed the page, it would make a new post in the shoutbox. It might of just been when he refreshed the page but we didn't know that part. I know it's hard for you to believe us but it wasn't on purpose so please stop saying it was. It would be appreciated.

You know what Brony, I was there. Every single time I removed it, he re-did it on a larger scale, each and every time. They were individual efforts being made to increase the size of it every time. Period. You were not with him while he did it. Period. A deleted item from the chat box does not "magically" reappear when the screen is refreshed. Period.

You are right, he did try to do it a couple of times, it was the one that did it though. I do recall the other small boxes and apologize for forgetting those.

Edit: And I didn't mean that it made a new shout in the shoutbox, that was horrible wording. I meant that the site was opening in his shout and not the actual site.

You are right, he did try to do it a couple of times, it was the one that did it though. I do recall the other small boxes and apologize for forgetting those.

Edit: And I didn't mean that it made a new shout in the shoutbox, that was horrible wording. I meant that the site was opening in his shout and not the actual site.

• 2 weeks later...