We want MLG FFA !

popje

do you want MLG FFA !?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do you want MLG FFA !?

• Hell yeah !
    • No
    • Maybe, I wont play it anyway

anyone else would like to see a MLG FFA playlist ? I love rumble pit, I just cant play slayer normal in sword base anymore, seriously

EDIT: Any competitive FFA would be acceptable ! (DMR, anniversary pistol, no bloom, radar or not, no armor lock/invis, anything that is competitive) just not pistol/ar start and all abilities

That may not be a bad idea. Since the MLG players tend to be the more competitive and FFA has suffered from a lack of interest recently it may be an area that it has a better chance of surviving. I remember when it was removed from Arena play along with Doubles, which I played, it was missed by the FFA crowd. Let's see how much interest the thread pulls.

That may not be a bad idea. Since the MLG players tend to be the more competitive and FFA has suffered from a lack of interest recently it may be an area that it has a better chance of surviving. I remember when it was removed from Arena play along with Doubles, which I played, it was missed by the FFA crowd. Let's see how much interest the thread pulls.

there is less than 1000 players doing the arena at all time (or almost) and I think they removed doubles and ffa because of that, anyway I liked that playlist so much. All I want is a DMR, im sick of playing in games with the pistol and all the powerweapons, its just too much based on luck and camping compared to MLG FFA or at least Arena FFA. When a total noob get in front of you with his pistol, he will spam it and you wont have any other choices that spam it as well, no matter where he aim, as long as you are in his screen he got equal chances than you to kill you wich I find really dumb

When I do a rumble pit its aaalllwwaayyyss the same thing, the rumble pit is divided in two groups, people who vote for the good maps with pro/dmr and the other people (mostly noobs) who vote for bad maps (imo) with no DMR, especially in sword base

When they will add the anniversary pistol, anyone know if they'll add it for all playlist ? is it going to have a bloom ? that could definatly make rumble pits better and more competitive

there is less than 1000 players doing the arena at all time (or almost) and I think they removed doubles and ffa because of that, anyway I liked that playlist so much. All I want is a DMR, im sick of playing in games with the pistol and all the powerweapons, its just too much based on luck and camping compared to MLG FFA or at least Arena FFA. When a total noob get in front of you with his pistol, he will spam it and you wont have any other choices that spam it as well, no matter where he aim, as long as you are in his screen he got equal chances than you to kill you wich I find really dumb

When I do a rumble pit its aaalllwwaayyyss the same thing, the rumble pit is divided in two groups, people who vote for the good maps with pro/dmr and the other people (mostly noobs) who vote for bad maps (imo) with no DMR, especially in sword base

When they will add the anniversary pistol, anyone know if they'll add it for all playlist ? is it going to have a bloom ? that could definatly make rumble pits better and more competitive

I can only assume the Anniversary Pistol will be fore front on some play lists. Players have been drooling over the chance to play with it again! Here is a video of a game in "High Noon". Note the pistol.

• Like 1

I can only assume the Anniversary Pistol will be fore front on some play lists. Players have been drooling over the chance to play with it again! Here is a video of a game in "High Noon". Note the pistol.

wow thanks never seen these videos !

I've never been a fan of MLG, but I do recall when it was a playlist on Halo 3 and it was awesome in my opinion. The game ends when the timer runs out, that was so sweet! Can't wait to see if they do it.

On another note, didn't they take it out of Halo 3 because it wasn't popular enough?

edited, MLG would be nice, but any competitive DMR start with no armorlock/invis FFA would be cool too, I guess the no bloom pistol would work too.

not sure if they removed it from halo 3 because there wasnt enough people playing but it was my official favorite competitive playlist.

there just needs to be more ranked options. even back when there was doubles ffa and team in arena it attracted more players total than it does now, especially since The Arena now is just all jetpacking. They NEED to bring back at least some more ranked playlists. MLG FFA would be sweet to have ranked or not ranked, being that MLG is more competitive it will bring higher skilled players.

there just needs to be more ranked options. even back when there was doubles ffa and team in arena it attracted more players total than it does now, especially since The Arena now is just all jetpacking. They NEED to bring back at least some more ranked playlists. MLG FFA would be sweet to have ranked or not ranked, being that MLG is more competitive it will bring higher skilled players.

ikr, played a ton of anniversary and its awesome but not competitive like I wanted it to be, still to many powerweapons, I want something fair.

I've never been a fan of MLG, but I do recall when it was a playlist on Halo 3 and it was awesome in my opinion. The game ends when the timer runs out, that was so sweet! Can't wait to see if they do it.

On another note, didn't they take it out of Halo 3 because it wasn't popular enough?

Yes. I played it all the time. I was one of the few who got passed a 45, trying to get my 50 but the population was too low where I coudnt find too many matches at that level.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The MLG crowd really really wants this. I spend time on TwitchTV where many Pros constantly stream and they talk about this all the time. They reminisce about Midship in Halo2 and talk about how amazing FFA was. So yeah, this would thrive if it came back.

I miss halo 2 mlg in midship.. seriously, it was so awesome

• 2 weeks later...