Halo 4 Maps in MCC H4

KrazyManD

So I see all of these amazing maps for Halo 4 that can only be downloaded via Halo Waypoint. I and a bunch of my friends are XBone owners and have the Master Chief Collection. Is there any repository of Maps for the Halo 4 variant in MCC? We would love to play with some great customs but it seems I am unable to find any users who have them on their fileshare.

Any content created in the standalone versions are not compatible with TMMC. MMC versions of the previous Halo titles jave been recompiled and tweaked to run on the now x86 platform console.

As to whether or not they will add some sort of compat between the two is likely a dream only.

Any content created in the standalone versions are not compatible with TMMC. MMC versions of the previous Halo titles jave been recompiled and tweaked to run on the now x86 platform console.

As to whether or not they will add some sort of compat between the two is likely a dream only.

Thank you. I think I needed to be a little clearer. I am actually trying to find Custom maps for TMCC and preferabably H4 because my friends and I do enjoy the stealth kills, Jet Pack and Sprint. Is there anywhere where I can find a repository of nice TMCC H4 custom maps? I tried looking on this site but can't find any.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunatly due to rhe superb number of bugs and blatent idiocy that 343 did with mCC, not many people have even bothered to recreate the custom maps. Since we are only a fan site, Halowaypoint would the place to look.

(Can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread.)

However, not going to argue with you on this. I'm just going to say that there is fans who recreated a bunch of gametypes, Halo 3 specifically.

Jenga

Blow Up The Bridge

Fat Kid

Cops & Robbers

Trash Compactor

Termites

Duck Hunt

Bart's Manor

Poo on Toilet

Halo on Halo

Shark's and Guppies

Ice Cream

Minotaur 

...Those are a few of them I have played, and are actually exact remakes of previous versions. Some of the original creators of the maps were even impressed as well, as seen on https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2mo7ky/here_are_around_10_halo_3_classic_custom_maps/other than that, that's really it. People just remade them, then stopped playing altogether cause MCC was terrible to begin with.