reaper weapon

hippocrates

• 2 weeks later...

Complete BS. There's a reason why this guy didn't link to the official site where it was "supposedly" leaked, and instead linked you to a subscribe to the guys' Youtube. There is no official concept art that has surfaced from 343i in regards to halo 4 weapons. All this guy did, was elongate the brute shot, and tweak the image a little. Yes, once again Reaper comes in and busrts bubbles. Sorry guys, but someones gotta keep people sane and on the straight and narrow around here. Besides which, if it were a Forerunner weapon, it would be a neural weapon, not a laser type thing with an actual physcial metal blade. From what I have scouted out around forerunner weapons, and Bubonic, feel free to help me and or shed light on this, all forerunner weapons are neural energy based, not "Brute Shot / Spartan Laser" love children....

Complete BS. There's a reason why this guy didn't link to the official site where it was "supposedly" leaked, and instead linked you to a subscribe to the guys' Youtube. There is no official concept art that has surfaced from 343i in regards to halo 4 weapons. All this guy did, was elongate the brute shot, and tweak the image a little. Yes, once again Reaper comes in and busrts bubbles. Sorry guys, but someones gotta keep people sane and on the straight and narrow around here. Besides which, if it were a Forerunner weapon, it would be a neural weapon, not a laser type thing with an actual physcial metal blade. From what I have scouted out around forerunner weapons, and Bubonic, feel free to help me and or shed light on this, all forerunner weapons are neural energy based, not "Brute Shot / Spartan Laser" love children....

): I was bamboozled. So that means like Sentinel Beams? And automatic Sentinel Beams? :o

The sentinel eams are a diffrent story though. The Forerunners themsleves use neural weapons I think...but then again who knows.... so many damn books and so many damn storylines.... But one thing is for sure...it's a total fake trying to get channel subscriptions...

Please again don't blab if you have no Idea what in the world you are talking about the precursors and prehistoric humans used neural physic's not the forerunners. And no I believe 343 may have confirmed this concept art.

It can't be Nelkron because Halopedia and Halo Nation have no information on them at all.

Halopedia is fan made and half the people have no idea what they are talking about on that site the nelkrons had a war with the forerunners and lost then they where trapped in a giant prison until the Halo array fired which freed them. The nelkrons then went to populate sigma 7 and other nearby planets

It looks interesting to me. Do you think it is some kind of Forerunner weapon?

No, I do not forerunners designs on weapons were much more complex then this and the tended to shoot beams of different powers or versions of energy swords this looks more like a cruel weapon made by someone like the precursors or prehistoric humans. Also looks like it shots needles and you have to reload it after every shot because in on of the pictures the needle is not in the gun.