HALO 5 MULTIPLAYER FLIPS THE BIRD ON THE 4TH OF JAN 2016

sheep75

THIS IS WHERE I RANT ABOUT THIS I LOVE HALO BUT THIS NOT ONLY WAS I DISSAPOINTED THAT MASTER CHEIF DIDNT PLAY A BIG ROLE IN THE STORY BUT THAT MULTIPLAYER ALMOST NEVER WORKS AND I HAVE GOOD INTERNET I HAVE TO JOIN MY MATE TO AY AND EVEN THEN I LAG AT THE WORST TIME PLEASE FIX IT

We are not 343 Industries. Throw you spaztastic bad language and grammar rant at Halowaypoiny, their official site. Honestly, did you even bother reading any of the Google searches or just blindly clicked in your ragelook it said 343 industires and i just did it can you suggest anything

-Back at 343i headquarters

Employee: "Hey this one individual is having issues!"

Frankie: "No worries!" *flips switch* "Fixed!"

"You can't always get what you want"

~The Rolling Stones

this one individual is having issues

It's always amazing to see how, for all they're very similar to each other, there can be big differences between Dutch and English language. For example, this is a very odd translation of 'the servers have been down quite a few times lately for very large sections of the playerbase'. ;)

It's always amazing to see how, for all they're very similar to each other, there can be big differences between Dutch and English language. For example, this is a very odd translation of 'the servers have been down quite a few times lately for very large sections of the playerbase'. ;)

The "FIX IT NAO" parts of these posts always irk me. I didn't know the servers were down today as I'm not on 24/7 like some think.

The "FIX IT NAO" parts of these posts always irk me. I didn't know the servers were down today as I'm not on 24/7 like some think.

You lyin, you ARE the servers.

Anyway, sheepguy, try quitting the game and going back in. Restart your internet if that doesn't work. Restart your Xbox if that doesn't work. Wait like 30 minutes, and repeat the process again. Dwell in despair if none of these things works.

Either it's bad connection on your part, the servers are crap in your region, or Halo 5 is having random server problems post-2015.

thanks for the help it worked soz for language and issues 

Don't worry about it, next time try to stay a bit more calm though.

I know this stuff can be frustrating but just try to accept the situation as it is and work towards a solution.

• Like 1