Vehicles in Warzone

EliteSpartan

Then either you or your team is doing something wrong. As far as I'm concerned most vehicles are extremely easy to take down.

Mongooses/Gungooses leave the driver awefully exposed and allows for an easy headshot, Warthogs have a very exposed gunner allowing them to be taken out fairly easily, Ghosts can be brought down with ease when your team focusses fire and tanks move so slow you can Sprint even faster allowing you to board them.

Then there's also the Plasma Pistol which EMPs them and you can spawn in some other powerweapons that are meant to be used against vehicles.

The REQ levels for all vehicles are fair enough imo.

@@EliteSpartan March on Stormbreak is the worst map for vehicles. They don't have much room to move around making it even easier to board them.

If you being stuck with an AR is a problem just head over to the REQ station to basiclt pick up any other gun.

unease p34nut Normally it is on March on Stormbreak where that happens. It is when I don't have a chance to fire back or I have an assault rifle.

March on Stormbreak is not a good map for vehicles.

Here's a little guidance, from the man who owns everything and has tested these strategies:

March on Stormbreak

No ground vehicles, only Aerial Vehicles. Map movement is terrible on vehicles, players have the advantage. This is where the Phaeton and Banshee are the most useful, because vehicles are easy to predict where they will go on the only 2 paths you can go. (Through mid and through tunnels)

Best thing to use on this map, is your power weapons.

Escape from A.R.C.

First off, this map is terrible. And the chances to spawn higher vehicles are unlikely, since most people rush both the armories then head to your core... But, I recommend using your ground vehicles on this map, aerial vehicles are not wise.

Warthogs, Ghosts, Scorpions, Wraiths... If you can't fly with it, use it. Especially Ghosts and Warthogs. The reason I say not to use Aerial vehicles, is because if an enemy team has an armory, you're going to be shot down pretty easily, as you're exposed to everyone, since it's a small open map. Phaeton's and Banshee's are a huge no-no, trust me. I've tried it, your banshee won't last near as long as any other map, and your Phaeton is a flying, slow target.

As for Power Weapons, they are all very useful. Plasma pistols aren't needed as much, but can help if you are getting slaughtered.

Rain on Apex 7

Alright, this map is a simple answer... USE EVERYTHING. Ground vehicles are very vital, just be careful if you have a Scorpion, because your slow speed from your core to even the closest armory, is a long trip at the risk of an easy boarding...

Aerial Vehicles, Ground Vehicles, and Power Weapons will do you every bit of good. So in other words, this map pretty much supports everything.

Battle of Noctus:

Uh yeah, this map is pretty bad in cover-wise... So everything depends on what areas you control.

The useful vehicles, are everything but Aerial Vehicles, aerial vehicles shouldn't be used AT ALL. You might get a  bunch of kills, but your lifespan is gonna be very short like it is on A.R.C. The maps too open.

If they have monument:

Power weapons and heavy vehicles are all you should spawn, oh and Warthogs help too. I mean, the city is a roundabout...

If you have monument:

Everything is useful to you, except Aerial vehicles. So I suggest you keep that monument in lockdown, and the game will play in your favor.

Hope you take this into consideration, and I hope it helps!

• Like 1