Question i don't know who to ask

Lord of the Stars

This question might be best thrown to someone over in the lore section of the forums. But I know what you mean, I've seen those things around the game. I just presumed it they were Forerunner letters, I'm probably wrong.

I forgot I was hear, my apologies.

Anyway, what I want is those markings translated. I want to find what ever civilization the markings have come from, or at least what ever they left behind.

• 2 weeks later...

*Throws a Pokeball*

unown_alphabet_by_acer_v.jpg 

Not sure what the last two are, but I can guess they could be Yes and No.  However the rest are the Alphabet.

Greetings natives, have anyone of you seen these strange markings?  http://i.imgur.com/kPnmQDI.png

I would be surprised if they mean any thing at all.  Seems like some thing some one wrote out of boredom.  Or failing that, they copied Crop Circles.  Well, some of them.

I forgot I was hear, my apologies.

Anyway, what I want is those markings translated. I want to find what ever civilization the markings have come from, or at least what ever they left behind.

It's from the Forerunner civilization, they are Forerunner symbols. The closest thing I found to a translation is this:

forerunners-symbols-translation-key.jpg

I can't confirm that these are accurate though. Try them out if you're that curious.