I'm new! (Kinda)

FireOath

Long time Australian Halo player from the original. Played through the whole series and is the only series I have followed and look forward to each time it comes around.

I have a copy in Halo 5 in my hands ready for when I leave work.

I know it has been out for a couple of days now so looking for some do's and dont's in the game.

Any tips?

• Like 3

G'day mate, welcome to the best site on the whole web! Great to see another Aussie player, and fantastic to see that you have your game ready to go! Unlike me! Damn Australian Post.... 

In regards to tips, I think I covered all I know in the Shoutbox. 'Fraid I wasn't very helpful, just due to the fact that I haven't played yet... *More ranting on Aus Post here*

Anywho, I hope you enjoy your stay here this is a truly wonderful sight, and the drop bears can't find us here!! Rejoice! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :3

• Like 1

I've only played about half of the campaign so far but if you're playing multiplayer then I'd say just don't be afraid to use things like the AR, SMG, Magnum, Melee. From what I can tell so far they have done a really good job with weapon power and seem to have made them all usable once again. I even got a couple kills with the Plasma Pistol. :)