Every Single FKN Game! (Unfair) (H2 Playlists)

Player complains about immature kids that leave or pull stupid idiotic crap on him.  Said player also has immature tendancies indicated by his "Location" on his profile ......irony?

Anyway, ranting with foul language is not a good way to be looked at seriously or be taken with credibility.  Nor will it get you the answer, response or replies you are looking for.  If you had any expereince with Halo 2 at all, you should know full well the spawn locations, zones, and anti-spawn zones as it's been over 10 years now.  As for player population, again...you haven't gotten used to this same old community crap from players after 15 years?!?  Nothing I see or expereince in halo multiplayer shocks me nor does it surprise me.

Best advice I have for you, relax...it's just a game.  Nothing that happens insidxe the game has any real world payoff or value.  Don't sweat the small things...and such.

• 3 weeks later...

i get people that leave bc i do suck and all i like to pay is team doubles. i just want to have a good time and all my friends have ps4 so i am constantly getting frustrated..

what could help tho is if they fix the ranking system. im a 15 and am playing 22's and 27's my kd is -1000+ thats bc i do give up and i dont want penalty for leaving game. i dont like to quit regaurdless.

wish i had friends to play with. everyone is snobby buttheads.

@@Kenneth Beck

That's playing online for ya. I wouldn't suggest playing doubles with a random, try to get at least 1 friend to play with you or go for a playlist with more people instead.