Ninja VS The Forum: Current Standing as of March 2015

Onsokumaru

post-74520-0-46074000-1396677572.jpg

Hello everyone! As some of you may know of the event Ninja VS The Forum! For those of you who don't know about it, well basically it is a small forum event in where the brave forum volunteers join together to battle myself and my Elite Ninja team. The event usually happens once every 2-4 months or at least once per season. We have finished Season 1 of the battle and recently started Season 2. But it's time to announce the scores of Season 1.

Ninjas Fall-Winter Pre-Game Event: Forum Win

In Pre-Game Event, it was the current Ninja Leaders VS The Forum members in a test to check if the Forum is truly a formidable adversary, in which they did prove to the Ninjas that they're strong! 

SEASON 1: Draw (1-2-1)

Ninja VS The Forum Winter Event: Ninja Win (8-2)

The first official Ninja VS The Forum Event, it was not an easy battle for either side but the Ninjas showed the Forum who they were dealing with. But the members who helped defend the forum did their best! 

Forum Defenders:

Edward Kenway

Connor Kenway

Jxzaw

Bnus

Dumb Marine

Spyro

Beckoningzebra1

Halo 5 Follower

And many more!!

Ninja VS The Forum Winter Conclusion: Tie Game (9-9)

This event was a major one as not only was it 18 Games but we reveled to the forums a undercover Ninja hiding within the forum ranks! The battle was a difficult one as soon as GSD showed up to assist the Forum Members, but the event ended up in a tie game.

Forum Defenders:

BZ1

Sparky

GSD

Bnus

Rockubot

Ruby Rose

Spyro

Pbrabbit

Cooliest

Silk

Killburn

Ninja VS The Forum 2v2 & 3v3 Battle: Tie Game (4-4)

Oh gosh, this Event... This Event was probably a failed attempt for a tournament style, but this event was a major event as it featured a new award on the forum titled "Ninja VS The Forum" award, the event also reveled to the forums another hidden Ninja and I let my Ninjas battle by themselves in which they made me proud! Even though the event was divided into different times, we tried to remain on schedule.

Forum Defenders:

Mr.Biggles & F1ZM

rrhuntington & JXZAW

The Underdogs (Mr.Biggles, Drizzy_Dan & GSD)

Team Negative Green (Edward Kenway & Church)

Shadow Spartans (UNSC Spartan-II & ShadowFiend)

The Rugged Monkey Orangutan (SD, ShockGazm & Termination)

Team ColdP34nut (Unease P34nut & Cold Freeze)

BeckoningSparkZebrarskyyAntiNinjaNinjassinationsNoobKillersNinjaDestroyersNeverFailBeckoningAssassinSparkSparklingZebraForceZebraSparkyGO (BeckoningZebra1 & Sparky)

And other attendees who signed up but didn't have a partner

Ninja VS The Forum Spring Event: Forum Win (Score Unknown)

This Event if I remember was a close one but the Forum managed to defeat the Ninjas! For some reason there is no data on the score and attendees, but if I remember the Forum won the battle? I think? This also marked a sad moment in Ninja VS The Forum as my Ninja Division Leaders and I watched 2 of the elite ninjas leave The Ninjas and enter retirement. But they shall be known as the Veterans of The Ninjas!

Forum Defenders:

UNKNOWN?

Now for recent news! Season 2 of Ninja VS The Forum has started!

Ninja VS The Forum

Ninja VS The Moderators of 343i Community Forums: Ninja Win (3-2)

The event started off badly as attendance was unusual as none of the forum members attended or showed up to the event, except for Drizzy_Dan! At first the Ninjas were strong in numbers as we were prepared for an ultimate battle against the forums! The Ninjas had the Ninja Division Leaders, Elite Ninjas, and the Support Team of Ninjas ready! The first two battles were Ninja Win as it was 4v1 but what the Ninjas didn't expect was Drizzy to request support from RedStarRocket! that's when it became a 3v2 battle with the Ninjas Division Leaders and I battling the Moderators of 343iCF which ended up in a close win but the Moderators of the forum won that match (50-41). After the match we decided to change the name to Ninja VS The Moderators of 343i Community Forums. After that Drizzy_Dan did something unexpected... He got GSD to join him and help... The tide has turned and the Ninjas had to request all Ninja Teams on Stand-By to assist us. It was a Halo 4 battle with Drizzy, RSR and GSD VS 5 Elite Ninjas! The Ninjas lost terribly against them... (50-27). The Score became tied 2-2 and sadly RSR and GSD had to go leaving Drizzy_Dan by himself. The Ninjas were ready to finish the battle! It was Team Snipers on Halo 3 and it was an ultimate battle! Drizzy_Dan VS 5 Elite Ninjas and believe it or not, Drizzy almost won the game!!! (25-24 Ninja Win) This was truly an ultimate battle and Drizzy_Dan proved himself to be a mighty warrior standing alone against The Fierce Ninjas!

With this said and done I want to take a moment to announce and thank the hidden Forum Ninjas! They know who you are but it's time you know who they are! 

CURRENT FORUM NINJAS:

photo-thumb-80050.jpg?_r=1424667922

Rue

photo-7524.png?_r=1425858223

Fishy

VETERAN FORUM NINJAS:

photo-15182.jpg?_r=1422057403

Total Mayh3m

spyrosig_zps9caec0fe.png

Spyro

Thank You New and Veteran Forum Ninjas for assisting the Ninjas! You have proven to be truly elite warriors!

Everyone! Thank you for reading this! To those who just didn't read this then you should read it when you have time! On behalf of the Ninjas, thank you again everyone for accepting the Ninjas into Forum Battle Events and the Ninjas await to see you at the next battle! :3

-Onsokumaru
tumblr_lqva9iiJRI1qk6yyko1_400.gif

Edited by Direct_Otaku
  • Like 8

Good to see the old banner back! I'm looking forward to the upcoming Ninja events as you know. 

PS: FISHY AND RUE ARE NINJAS??

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, glad to know the stats. I think a few tweaks here and there of us winning would be appropriate...

• 2 weeks later...