Looking for Custom Game players thread

DemoMan0925

Hey, I used to play lots of custom games (especially in Halo 2) and I miss them. If you still play a lot of custom with your friends in Halo Reach, send me an invite: DemoMan0925

and tell me in the voice message part of the friend invite that you're from the halo forums so i know who you are

If you're reading this and you want to play more custom too, add a reply with your Gamertag saying you want to be added. If you play custom a lot already, add all the people who want invites so we can get the people who like Halo Reach custom games together.

• 2 weeks later...

The map you made that we played earlier was really well layed out. The teleporters were abit confusing, and I didn't like how you were kinda forced thru it after riding the man cannons up to them. Also, I am unsure how well those high ledge areas will play when it's a huge massive 16 player match. If one team gets up there with the increased firing rate of the dmr...it's all over. But overall, I can tell you put a lot of effort and thought into the map. You get a 10/10 for that piece of genius forge work. And the grid floor overlooking the map is a very nice touch. I look forward to playing more of your forge maps.

The map you made that we played earlier was really well layed out. The teleporters were abit confusing, and I didn't like how you were kinda forced thru it after riding the man cannons up to them. Also, I am unsure how well those high ledge areas will play when it's a huge massive 16 player match. If one team gets up there with the increased firing rate of the dmr...it's all over. But overall, I can tell you put a lot of effort and thought into the map. You get a 10/10 for that piece of genius forge work. And the grid floor overlooking the map is a very nice touch. I look forward to playing more of your forge maps.

you are actually not forced through the teleporters, if you put your joystick in the opposite direction of the force you stop before it. the reason why theres alot of teleporters is because like you mentioned, when a team gets up there you can pretty easily get behind them, and theres not much space up there.

Sorry I missed you the other day Mystic. I was playing with daughter for a few daily challenges and when I tried to accept your invite after my last match, you were already in-game and it wouldn't let me join. I'll catch you next time I'm on for sure. Should be sometime around monday and tuesday. I'm off both those days. Same goes for you Ghetto. If you got some more maps and stuff look for me at some point.