Halo Master Chief collection was still broken for me after the 19th

Hi everyone as you can see from the title basically the MCC was still broken for me even after they "patched" it I got an Xbox one for Christmas along with Halo the MCC and I tried to play with my friend on campaign and everytime we tried to start the match it kicked us back to the main menu with no error code at all and I couldn't join multiplayer games either I've tried to email 343 but I have gotten no response after a week so yeah the reason I'm making this topic is because I want a compensation like other people have gotten!

I've explained this before but just for you I'll do it yet another time shortly.

Yes the game still isn't completely fixed, but it is nowhere near as bad as it was on launch day.

343i had to set the bar somewhere and decided to make it december the 19th as that was the day a large update released. Now people could finally (if they had a decent connection) get into multiplayer games without problems and the teams would be evenly balanced. If these problems still persist it might just be your connection.

They set the bar that date because it was deemed working.

Now imagine them giving this to you too, other people might start making claims too and 343i will have to give it to the too because it would be unfair otherwise. This results into a never ending cycle untill everyone has it which would make it lose its exclusiveness and would become worthless.

It sucks, but you'll probably never get these compensations.

• Like 1

Peanut summed it up with excellence. Anyway, a few people, by my estimate 5% of the population, are still experiencing problems. And there haven't been any patches recently since the beta's being focused on. When it ends, 343 can return their attention to the MCC, and will likely fix up the rest of the problems. For now play the beta. Seems to be working even for people who can't get into regular MCC matchmaking or use co-op as they should be able to.

Okay but it wasn't our internet even when we tried having other people host the game it still kicked us back to the main menu and Halo MCC was the only game I had for a little bit and I couldn't even play it.  Even when I was playing solo Halo 4 it still somehow lagged!

• 2 weeks later...

Peanut summed it up with excellence. Anyway, a few people, by my estimate 5% of the population, are still experiencing problems. And there haven't been any patches recently since the beta's being focused on. When it ends, 343 can return their attention to the MCC, and will likely fix up the rest of the problems. For now play the beta. Seems to be working even for people who can't get into regular MCC matchmaking or use co-op as they should be able to.

Try playing with friends and see how difficult it is to find games. Connection failed andtrying to get into a lobby is very hard to get into once your friends are joined. At the end of the game it will get stuck and say it's uploading and not let you click B.