343- Biggest Sham in the Gaming Industry

dshaffe2

It's been almost 3 months and I still have frequent difficulties playing matchmaking with friends. I am either unable to join parties, kicked out of the party and sent into a game, or kicked out of the group after the game ends and forced to completely restart Halo before I can join back into the party. And what's with the "Ranking Coming Soon" for all of the other playlists in Halo MCC??? What the hell does "soon" mean? You've had that in the description since the game came out almost 3 months ago. I've been online for 45 minutes with my friend and we still haven't entered a game together. We never had these problems with Bungie. I really hope that people lost their jobs over this. If I performed like this at my job, I would be fired and my career would be over. 343, you should be refunding everyone who bought this joke that you call Halo and letting them keep the game. I will not be buying another game that comes out from you 343.

Bungie never took risk, Bungie never tried something new, Bungie never tried fitting 4 games onto one disc.

People need to learn Bungie wasn't the best either. Lots of glitches and bugs were in their games too, but due to nostalgia most people see them as features now rather than huge flaws in the game. Like hitreg and BXR.

The thing that amuses me the most is that 343i actually had to fix a load of crap Bungie left in their game to make the games not as frustrating as they were.

So please for the love of god stop asking for Bungie to come back, they would've done the same if not worse.

Go play the grindfest that is called Destiny to see where they've headed.

A refund is completely unjustified because it's not like ANYONE paid and didn't get anything. And by now 95% of the population is playing just fine. On top of that, the game is the only way into the Beta, which DOES work for everyone, not just 95% of the people. And once the Beta is over, 343's attention will fully return to the MCC, and the rest of the problems should be fixed as well.

And it's not like you had to wait 3 months for your game either. Over half the stuff in the game worked at launch and that content alone SHOULD have been enough to keep you busy for 2 months at least. If it wasn't, that just means you ignored it.

• Like 1

A refund is completely unjustified because it's not like ANYONE paid and didn't get anything. And by now 95% of the population is playing just fine. On top of that, the game is the only way into the Beta, which DOES work for everyone, not just 95% of the people. And once the Beta is over, 343's attention will fully return to the MCC, and the rest of the problems should be fixed as well.

And it's not like you had to wait 3 months for your game either. Over half the stuff in the game worked at launch and that content alone SHOULD have been enough to keep you busy for 2 months at least. If it wasn't, that just means you ignored it.

He's right. I haven't noticed any ranks on MCC these days, but it'll come soon. :3 

• Like 1