Halo 3: ODST and 'Relic' Remake Coming to Halo: The Master Chief Collection

I understand that this is for people who stuck threw all 343's screw ups but what about people like me? I wasmt able to pay for a new Xbox one or MCC and I love ODST do you think you will put in on a disc?? Please id love this.

There won't be a free way to get it for those who didn't play before the 19th, however I don't think 343i won't release it for a price eventually.

• 1 month later...

Really glad 343i are doing this. Relic has always been one of my favorite Halo mutiplayer maps ever since I bought the Halo 2 multiplayer map pack disk. Can't wait to see it get the graphical overhaul that Ascension, Lockout, Sanctuary, Warlock, and Zanzibar got. It'll also be interesting to see how they'll work in an interactive map element. Also, I really hope they keep the teleporter that you had to activate in the original. Always thought that was a cool feature. ODST is also a nice addition. Shame it won't include firefight, though. 

A little disappointed that I won't be able to get any of the bonuses, but at least ODST is back!!!

I was so sad when I upgraded to Xbox One and wasn't able to play it anymore :3

Even though I did like ODST, there were a few problems I had. I thought some of the maps were

really confusing, and the mission objective wasn't always clear. Did anyone else have this

problem? Or is that just me...

Nice article Kenway!