Should I buy Halo:MCC now?

I'm just wondering should I buy halo MCC now or wait until its fix or patch? Because I keep on hearing about these bugs and glitches in the game and even the broken multiplayer. I just want to play through the whole game without game breaking bugs and crashes. Or just buy gtaV in the mean time till the halo MCC is fix. thank you.

Bump

Simple answer: No.

Long answer: The game is just as unstable as ever.

Spend your hard earned money on a good, functional game like Dragon Age: Inquisition, Far Cry 4, or Grand Theft Auto 5.  When (and if) the game is actually fixed, I'm sure you'll know about it and you will be able to save money most likely.

For all the people telling him to get it.... What is your deal? Do you want this guy to throw his money away so he can be disappointed? Look... I love halo. If this crap launch happened for ANY other game I would've returned it already. I spent 4 hours looking for matches last night and found only 2... One of them I got disconnected from. I would only endure those kind of wait times for halo. I'm gonna hold onto the game myself just because I know how good it can be, but I would not recommend anyone buy it... Not yet anyways...

I have been a halo fan from the beginning and am Very disappointed with MCC I mean this has got to b one of the biggest epic fails in the gaming industry. I mean they put a game on the shelf that shouldn't b sold for one simple reason ITS NOT FINISHED AND IS GLITCHY AND BUGGY AS CRAP. I mean they should know what they r doing but it's almost like they hired a 5year old instead. I mean good job on such an EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm done here I'm going to play a game called Destiny that actually works.