luckybobfry

How should 343 fix Reach  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What changes would you like to see in Reach

• More playlists RANKED
    • zero bloom
    • 85% bloom
    • Bring back the 1-50 ranking system

i think ranked playlist could be a bad idea. players get their rank reset or just don't play enough to rank up and could be more skilled then other players. Reach already has a skill level option to play with players of the same skill level.

Host issues

Honestly the game is almost unplayable most of the time. The foreign host problem is soo invasive it makes the game a terrible experience

Im a higher rank and played with two other descent player and lost at least 10 games in a row most were in the order of 50-25 loss Agsinst low ranked players but from uk Canada Mexico etc etc

Since it seems the design of the game prevents a truly equal fair game as far as host at least

Bring back option to prefer good connection and detect and distribute the host disadvantage equally

Credit limit

I'm an honest player and don't credit farm but sometimes play all day I have earned soo many challenge points both dailies and weeklies which have been 'stolen' from me due to reaching credit limit

Surely you can determine which players are actively playing and which are farming

At minimum let us see our running credit limit so we can stop playing before earning a weekly and having it not count

Quit early suspensions

Don't penalize us if we quit games where 1 or more of our team quit

For those who care about our kd ratio we dont want to stay in a mismatched game

Also fix the boot option for team mates who cleanly betray you and those who might throw a random grenade which team kills you

Betrayal suspension would be nice track a players betrayals and ban/suspend them after x times

• Like 1

I have to agree with this Winy guy about foreign host. The server/host problem must be fixed. I don't understand how a person with red or yellow connectivity is allowed to host the game. Also, players caught modding or manipulating network should be deranked, and definitely impose stiffer penalties for team killing or sitting out games in order to credit farm. Deranking repeat teamkillers and laggers is definitely a good way to dissuade those who feel they can be poor sports with impunity.

I have played a lot of reach and I love the way it is right now with all the reticule blooms and everything. IT DOESN'T NEED TO CHANGE!!! The only things that I think should be added new maps and more playlists, possibly in a double XP weekend thing like in Halo 3. I played the new beta playlist for the first time today and I felt like I was playing a completely different Halo game. PLEASE don't change the ranking system or any of the other things that define reach from the other games.

• Like 1

Bring vehicles back into a new 4v4 multiplayer like in Halo 3 (warthog and ghost not necessarily tanks)

Don't bring back the old ranking system.

My friends and I would all play more if there was better logic in matchmaking. I realize this kind of thing would be difficult at best but it really pisses us off sometimes. Parties of 4 friends shouldn't be matched against 4 people who are not talking to each other. People with drastically different skills should not be matched. Most importantly WHEN I AVOID SOMEONE, PLEASE DON'T PUT ME WITH THEM! If that's not how it should work, a little documentation on how the avoiding feature works would be nice!

When getting totally owned by the other team, it would be nice to be able to quit. I just sat through the entire 15 minutes plus sudden death time in a CTF game where the other team was spawn killing us and they never scored. One of the other players racked up about 70 kills !? I didn't quit because I didn't want to get penalized. Maybe there could be alternate win conditions (100 kills wins any game or something like that?)

There should be more playlists w/o armor lock.

More credits should be awarded for playing campaign levels or there should be no more daily challenges for campaign. It's normally more worth it to play multiplayer (really fun) getting at least 2000 points per game and no challenges than it is to do campaign (kind of boring) and get 100 - 200 credits plus the challenge for a half hour. My friends still want to do the campaign stuff so they get all the challenges and it makes me not want to play on those days.

Also, remove credit limits and catch farmers or something or make it so commendations and challenges don't count towards the limit and they're added anyway. Someone actually earning a challenge is not farming if they are, a stupid challenge was defined.