The beta is live

Kurt S-501

Hopefully I'll be able to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold Membership card today so that I can play. How is everything so far? How is the bloom and spread on the DMR, magnum, needle rifle, and other weapons? How is the 85% bloom that they talked about? How is the zero bloom?

It's all great. The games are much faster paced.

Am I the only one that doesnt have 100 percent positive feedback? I honestly havent seen any difference between the beta and regular reach. (Besides Zero Bloom) Dont get me wrong I love Halo, I was just saying I didnt feel a difference. I will keep playing it and see if I can find any.

Okay two things real quick.

1. Oh wow, beat downs give the kill to the person who deserves it and a perfectly aimed shot actually hits perfectly (in zb anyway). I finally feel like I'm playing a halo game.

2. I think zero bloom is an entirely different game all on it's own and would love to see a dedicated playlist just for that, it's an amazing gametype and I honestly hope it becomes the primary settings for every playlist.

EDIT: Okay so one small flaw with zb that i forgot to mention, pistol seems a bit OP with it's fast fire rate xD.

The pistol should be stronger. Three shots not 4. It is not overpowered because you get much less amo compared to the dmr and from medium to long distance it is not as good as the dmr.

Official troll right here guys, okay let me explain some things for you on that one.

1. It has a faster firing rate then DMR.

2. It takes LESS shots to kill people then the DMR.

3. It has less ammo because it takes less shots to kill, it's your own fault if you run out of ammo and get owned, means you missed around 5 shots or so. (not sure on actual clip size)

So then.... what did we learn about the pistol? It kills people a lot faster then any other gun in the game aside from any one shot weapon. Yeah, totally agree with you, it still needs to be stronger......