What are you waiting for?

Father B

i waiting for the day when my alien brethren come and conquer the world. BLARG! i said too much, disregard what i just said

Shhhsshh brother, they will learn of our plan.

I'm waiting for payday... and I just got paid.

I'm waiting for Halo 4 news to show up. If it doesn't soon I will... (tell me what to do)...

You'll skip rope across the street and back, while wearing a summer dress and singing the Sesame Street song. :yes I'd pay to see that.

OT: I'm waiting for the end of my work shift so I can go home and (hopefully) continue my game of Mass Effect 2.

I only wish I knew...

Knew what you were talking about.

Off topic post is off topic. If you're not waiting for something, please refrain from posting here.

On topic:

I'm waiting for Mass Effect disc 2 to install to my HDD. Hopefully it cuts down loading times by a bit.

im waiting for the day when a decommissioned russian satellite falls from orbit and crushes me

And I'm waiting for the day that I hear about how a chunk of debris from a Russian satellite nearly struck a man named Marcus in Cali, but instead hit a plastic surgeon's mid-life-crisis-mobile, turning it into a burning crater in the parking lot near his office. :yes