Crysis 4?

CrysisSeriesLogo.jpg

Hey guys so I was playing Crysis 3 and I got all the intel and a file came unlocked which makes me hopeful for another game

Unknown_zpsbc4e7af5.jpg

In case you don't know much about Crysis Commander Lockhart if the one in this message is the same was a character in Crysis 2 who was in command of C.E.L.L forces and opposed Alcatraz the protagonist yet Alcatraz seemingly killed Lockhart but in the message the other person involved known as 'Harris' says he needs to brief Lockhart on world events as if Lockhart has been gone a while This could also be referring to Commander Lockharts nephew who was a participant in the Nanosuit program and was seemingly killed but the death could have been faked and is using the codename 'Silverback' this however is unknown.

Lockharts 'Death'

Now onto the second thing 'Nomad' also known as Lieutenant Jake Dunn was the character we played as in the original Crysis like Lockhart he was also apparently killed in the Crysis comic set between Crysis and Crysis 2 defending the remainder of Raptor Team (Prophet and Psycho).An interesting fact is that at the end of Crysis 3 Prophet lands Lingshan the setting of the first Crysis and where Nomad was supposedly killed is this a possible hint to Nomads survival?

Crysis 3 ending:

So the question is if Nomad really did survive how the heck did he get off Lingshan and is this really Commander Lockhart from Crysis 2 or someone else?

Crytek has also confirmed there'll be another Crysis game after 3 but it won't be 'Crysis 4' as it won't be following Prophet. So perhaps we'll get Nomad back for the new game.

let me know what you guys think

• Like 2

I loved Crysis 2, it felt cool, badass. unlike the terror that was Crysis 3. I do not like Prophet as a character and  the whole  "the suit is actually a person, but yeah we are really vague about this" does not do it for me. Crysis reached its peak with 2 in my opinion.

Crysis has always been this series with cool ideas but never the best execution of those cool ideas. 

Not to mention the ending cutscene for 3 was so bad. It felt rush and not even of any significance like "lol game is over k bye"

I don't know how to feel about Crysis. The story always felt all over the place and the game felt like it was trying to be too many things at once. Not to mention it was awful on consoles because of *shutters* 30FPS...........

Although with all of Crytek's recent financial troubles(Even their lead graphics engineer left to work on DOOM) I can't say what we will see out of them. Crysis 3 didn't sell as well as they hoped and Homefront 2 isn't getting enough pre-orders, but I am fairly positive a Crysis 4 is in the works. It is their child. Plus it is their best selling game franchise(They really need to do something different this time though because Crysis 2 was a drag to play and it was the reason I didn't buy 3)

Crysis has always been this series with cool ideas but never the best execution of those cool ideas. 

Not to mention the ending cutscene for 3 was so bad. It felt rush and not even of any significance like "lol game is over k bye"

I don't know how to feel about Crysis. The story always felt all over the place and the game felt like it was trying to be too many things at once. Not to mention it was awful on consoles because of *shutters* 30FPS...........

Although with all of Crytek's recent financial troubles(Even their lead graphics engineer left to work on DOOM) I can't say what we will see out of them. Crysis 3 didn't sell as well as they hoped and Homefront 2 isn't getting enough pre-orders, but I am fairly positive a Crysis 4 is in the works. It is their child. Plus it is their best selling game franchise(They really need to do something different this time though because Crysis 2 was a drag to play and it was the reason I didn't buy 3)

Even if their studio is on the brink of dissapearing due to the mass of people leaving the company.