H2 Remade Maps

Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh accidental topic name =_=. As someone who has played at least 5,000 hours (I'm guessing closer to 10k over with combinations various accounts on Halo 2there are a few questions I'd love to know that would affect the game play tremendously from that of the original. With the visual updates for the 6 maps that are being redone, I'm assuming that most MLG maps are the ones getting redone. Confirmed- Ascension, Coagulation and my guesses for unconfirmed- (Lockout, Midship,  <-- 99.9999% sure these are without a doubt being redone, possibly Zanzibar. I'm really hoping for Warlock or Sanctuary since both of these were remade a lot with forge in H3 and H4, but they will probably make it Ivory Tower  :no. Don't get me wrong I love Ivory tower and it is one of the oldest maps but it has rarely been remade in forge. Even though I don't have statistics on how many times each map was played I can say with the utmost confidence that at least Sanctuary was played more; and possibly Warlock? Maybe put Ivory Tower and other maps as future GFX updates for later on? I know they are not exactly the same maps but will they encompass slide and edge jumping?

Red- Love Love Love

Yellow- Pretty Pretty Please

Green- Tangent

Cyan- Don't get me started  :wallbash:https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2795737_Halo-Manifesto.aspx#post2795737

Along with the jumps will certain grenade throws be carried over and not remove? Please ignore the crudeness of the images. They were thrown together in 20 seconds of haste trying to post this thread up.

Ex_1 H2 Lockout- Walking up to BR3 from Library there is a crevice to bounce a grenade up to the top of catwalk on BR3; this played a vital way of fighting someone on higher ground.

post-75292-0-82440500-1404669928.jpg

Ex_2- Throwing a plasma into the corner of  S3 towards S2 would glitch throw and cause damage to someone on the other side just before drop down to S1.

post-75292-0-18880200-1404670024.jpg

Will these be affected by the new hitboxs or geometry added in for the better aesthetics? If you'd like more examples of tricks and tips crucial for keeping the integrity of the maps listed above, I'd be more than happy to add some.