Petition: Please add an option to choose the original voices.

Hi dear 343i.

My name is Daniel, I'm from Chile, South America, and I decided to create this topic just to ask you this.

Please, please include an option in the Master Chief Collection where we can decide which voices we're gonna hear, because I love the original voices, I mean in English, and I hope the blu-ray capacity will allow this. I'm pretty sure Halo CE will still having English Voices + subtitles, but please include this option for Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4, that would be very appreciated by a lot of people around here.

Ok, that's it. Thank you very much for considering it.

Big hugs!

PD: Sorry if I had any grammatical error, I can barely practice my English :)

PD 2: By the way, I think all the Assassin's Creed games have this option, and with a lot of languages (you can choose voices, text and subtitles), just to clarify the petition  :thumbsup:

We aren't the real 343industries. We are a community ran forum. If you would like to contact 343, then I suggest Halo Waypoint or Twitter.

I don't really understand your topic. Are you saying that you want the games to include different languages? I doubt it'll happen, and it will only have English. I'm pretty sure all Halo games will keep the subtitles mode like they've always had.

We aren't the real 343industries. We are a community ran forum. If you would like to contact 343, then I suggest Halo Waypoint or Twitter.

I don't really understand your topic. Are you saying that you want the games to include different languages? I doubt it'll happen, and it will only have English. I'm pretty sure all Halo games will keep the subtitles mode like they've always had.

Sorry if I didn't explain it very well, I mean that here in Latin America we get the games translated, with Spanish or Mexican voices, so it's very hard to find the games with the original voices. And the idea of this topic is just to express what I feel, and I hope this will maybe arrive to them.

Sorry if I didn't explain it very well, I mean that here in Latin America we get the games translated, with Spanish or Mexican voices, so it's very hard to find the games with the original voices. And the idea of this topic is just to express what I feel, and I hope this will maybe arrive to them.

Can't you just buy a US version? I know shipping probably costs allot.

The way region locking works is that you have a console based in an area (E.g. "USA) and a game that is based in an area as well (E.g. "NTSC-J", which is used a lot in asia). However, the final thing that is a part of it is the game itself - that determines whether or not the game is region locked.

For example, I have an Xbox Live account based in Hong Kong. I can buy games from outside hong kong, or buy NTSC-J games, but it depends on the game itself whether it is region locked. For example, an NTSC 'Ghost Recon Future Soldier' I bought in america didn't work at all, but an NTSC-J version did. However, Halo 4, I bought a 'PAL' version, but because just about every Halo game is NOT region locked, I could freely play it.

And another thing.......

"All Xbox One games are not region locked." "Xbox One is a region free console." Microsoft clammers.

So, YES, you can buy a US version. However, before you do so, I would highly suggest looking around for a version that ISN'T in local voices, but rather have something like 'English and _______ Texts (English Voices)'. If you can, buy it online as well, but MAKE SURE it isn't in local voices - and your final option is to buy a US Version.

Hi dear 343i.

My name is Daniel, I'm from Chile, South America, and I decided to create this topic just to ask you this.

Please, please include an option in the Master Chief Collection where we can decide which voices we're gonna hear, because I love the original voices, I mean in English, and I hope the blu-ray capacity will allow this. I'm pretty sure Halo CE will still having English Voices + subtitles, but please include this option for Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4, that would be very appreciated by a lot of people around here.

Ok, that's it. Thank you very much for considering it.

Big hugs!

PD: Sorry if I had any grammatical error, I can barely practice my English :)

PD 2: By the way, I think all the Assassin's Creed games have this option, and with a lot of languages (you can choose voices, text and subtitles), just to clarify the petition  :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that when they release this they aren't gonna be changing the language dude. WHY would they change the language?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that when they release this they aren't gonna be changing the language dude. WHY would they change the language?

Why wouldn't they? It's common sense; language localization.

However, considering the way TMCC is being made - by splicing together multiple games into one UI - I'm not sure if language is linked to the games that are being spliced. If we consider a game with english voices and the same game with, say, japanese voices, the games themselves are marginally different, and thus would a completely different 'splice' need to happen for the two different games? If so, I doubt that'll actually happen since it's hard enough for them to just work on the english versions of the games.