MCC Pre-order Content

Obviously, I'm excited to see the Master Chief Collection being released soon. But with every silver lining, there's a dark cloud.

Whose idea was it to make the skulls a pre-order through different stores? Have they lost your minds? The most fun I had in Halo CE: Anniversary was with bandanna and Grunt funeral skulls on. Now I have to wait an indefinite amount of time just to get that awesome game play which I expected to be in the collection in the first place, or pay to get all three. Now I know that Grunt funeral was a pre-order bonus for Halo CE: Anniversary, but Bandanna and Pinata were not, not to mention they alter game play itself. It's not a random armor that doesn't change the game or really matter to the game play in general. So, as a long-time Halo fan I'm hoping Microsoft/343/Everyone stops with these pre-order split ups. Put them in them game from the start, or make them all obtainable with out having to get 3 different pre-orders at launch rather than pinching every cent out of us. Halo: Reach did it, Halo 4 did it, Gears of War 3 did it. Just to get the character/armor/content I want at launch, I have to search the internet for someone who either A: Doesn't want it, B: wants to trade it, or C: I have to buy a separate code.

And I know they said all the skulls would be "Available after a certain period of time."

That doesn't fix it.

It's the way certain retailers can ensure they get some pre-orders for the game. They're a game altering skull. If they don't want to make it available on day one then 343i doesn't have too. They did the same thing with Halo 4 Multiplayer. If it's that big of a deal to you then don't get the game till all the pre-order skulls are available. I swear people complain the skulls are being made available and will ruin the campaign and you got people complaining that they're not all available at once. Be happy 343i is even putting them in ALL the games. You don't like how things are run, become a game dev, join Microsoft's Xbox team and change it. Until then just be happy we're even getting the MCC.

When in Halo 4 did they make skulls a split pre-order bonus? Cause like I said it was armor which really doesn't matter to game play and as far as the if you don't like it deal comment, Xbox one would have no disc tray and a strict DRM policy If we just said screw it and deal with it. If enough people complain they will listen, remember GTA 5 not being on PC? People complained now it's happening.