Halo 5 invasion

Russian Panda

Now as we all know from the e3 trailer halo 5 is going back to the arena style it is famous for. With no aa's and balanced gameplay I think a lot of old halo fans will be happy and hopefully 343 can also please new halo fans. I digress though.

I've been reading the forums a fair bit and it seems a lot of people likes invasion from reach.

I think if 343 has one side of multiplayer for the traditional multiplayer, eg. Arena. And separately have invasion for a larger scale multiplayer mode t would work well. I'll try n make this short.

This is just my idea of what invasion would be like.

-Just like halo reach you would play as either the Spartans or adversely elites.

-there would be bots ( running off the cloud similar to how grunts work in titanfall ). Covenant bots would be grunts and jackals and unsc would have marines and odst.

-fairly large maps with sections as you progress through them, similar to reach. Maybe something like 16 v 16 players, not including bots.

-vehicles on the map scaling from smaller to larger as the game progresses, eg. At the start you would get mongooses or ghost then eventually wraiths, scorpions etc.

-turrets protecting main spawn points. Spawning would be drop in style. For example, the Spartans would drop into the map in drop pods and the covenant would be drop off from ships.

Wrote this with my phone. Sorry for any mistakes. What's everyone opinions? (:

• Like 1

I just thought bots would be a good idea to fill the maps up with enemies. Otherwise you get that weird feeling of just Spartans v Elites that you had in Reach. Having bots like grunts and marines might actually make it feel more like a battle than a big team slayer. (: 

Here's hoping they put invasion in halo 5.