New Account, Experienced Halo Player

II Kronos II

Hello, my name is II Kronos, I have been Playing the Halo Franchise since I was 4, I am currently 14 (Almost 15). So yes,I'm pretty experienced at Halo, although this is a new account. I was Part of the Bungie Community, but now I am happy to join the 343 Industries Community. My Interests are to Develop a better alliance with Sangheili, learn more about the Forerunner race, Find my Recon Helmet I lost, Bury Tartarus ( I can't find his body? It fell of the edge of structure (Still looking for it)  :thumbsup:  I am Looking forward to the Halo 2 Anniversary Editon (Best Halo of all)  :)

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum man. I started my son on Halo when he was 4 lol. You'll find us to be a great community with plenty of events and lots of laughs to be had. As the resident psychopath and tech guru, if you ever need any help, or fire and brimstone....let me knlw ;)

Once again, welcome aboard!!

Welcome to the forum! We aren't the official 343 website, but we do have a nice community here that I think you will enjoy. 

Twin reaper is correct, he is the resident psycho. I am the Moderator that helps keep him in check lol.

If you need any help, feel free to ask. ^_^

Don't ask Twin for anything the only thing he can give you is a death sentence. Any-who welcome to the community, we are a fun filled group of boisterous friends who debate, and talk in the shout box everyday. Don't be afraid to ask any of us for any help(except Twin) we would be glad to be of use. Seeya on the forums!