Popular custom games brought to multiplayer

I put this up in hopes 343 industries sees this. A big part of the halo games is the custom games that people make with it. This is one of those things unique to halo, and I think these popular custom games should be brought to multiplayer such as cops and robbers, happy fun slide, etc. it'll bring more fun into the multiplayer experience. Let me know what you think.

• Like 1

We are not official 343.  This is a community fan forum.  In hopes of reaching 343's attention, you will want to go to halowaypoint.com and post there.  I am curious though, how did Cops N Robbers work with halo 2?  It began with CR Halo on the PC, but I don't see how it was properly enforced rule wise in Halo 2.  I would very much like to hear about it's history on the title.

• Like 1

Unique custom game rules were enforced by the people playing the game. It was proper etiguet. You throw those same game types into MM without some kind of in game type restrictions and you'll have utter chaos. Theres very few custom game types that could be phased into MM. Like Star Wars for instance. All that was limited weapon types. There should be a special playlist for odd game types like Halo 3 and 4 had. Would keep things intersting. I for one hope they don't try to overload Halo 3 with a huge amount of playlist types. With the MM community being as spread out between all 4 Halos it will be hard to get enough players into a single playlist if there's 10+.