Halsey is against the UNSC

Doomsdayshow

Yes she is, can you blame her. They punished her for saving the human race. I'm sure the next spartan ops will be about it. Actually, I think they did this on purpose. Halsey gets the aliens trust then reports back to the UNSC. Lasky,Palumer all went along with the plan. Think about it, why didnt they shoot her in the head? They shot her in the arm. Thats what I think, let me know what you think! 

There isn't going to be another Spartan Ops, it wasn't as popular as Firefight for some reason, so they decided not to put it into the next Halo game.

This kills me, I loved Spartan Ops. Even though firefight was awesome, Spartan Ops added so much.

Halo 5 better have a great and lengthy campaign.

There isn't going to be another Spartan Ops, it wasn't as popular as Firefight for some reason, so they decided not to put it into the next Halo game.

Actually 343 never said Spartan Ops wouldn't return, they said Spartan Ops wouldn't have a season 2. This means that Spartan Ops could still be a part of Halo 5. 

To answer the OP, I think Halsey has her own agenda. She doesn't favor one side or the other, she'll be either side's ally if it means she can obtain what she wants more easily.

• 4 months later...

Palmer was trying to shoot her in the head but missed and shot her in the arm. :)

I didn't like Palmer and hey, no one has PERFECT aim, right? She simply missed.

Also, like you said, she created the saviors for the human race and what did they do? They took her into custody!

I also think that she is just trying to get what she wants, and as soon as she does, she will leave everyone, probably getting caught by the UNSC, the Covenant, or both