Did you like Mona Lisa?

Sniper0092

I liked it because the flood had more of that horror factor like in CE. I didn't like the artwork as well though. I believe had it been like the Halo 4 terminals artwork it would look pretty good.

Oh yeah, and Henry definitely wins that fight at the end. 

Yeah, The art is meh. I think it was OK at the time, But I watched it along time ago and I barely remember it.

So much hate here. I liked the comic style art, plus Lopez was a good lead for the story. Also if I had to guess, she won the last fight. If she can handle flood an unarmored elite may not be a problem.

So much hate here. I liked the comic style art, plus Lopez was a good lead for the story. Also if I had to guess, she won the last fight. If she can handle flood an unarmored elite may not be a problem.

I just couldn't get into the style at the time, Perhaps I'll rewatch and see if I like it more.

I actually liked it, the animated comic was refreshing in an odd way. It showed that new ideas were being throw about. What about Head Hunter though, wasn't it good? I personally liked it alot.

It was good, The whole Evolutions series should have been Halo Legends 2, a cartoon.

I actually liked it, the animated comic was refreshing in an odd way. It showed that new ideas were being throw about. What about Head Hunter though, wasn't it good? I personally liked it alot.

Head hunters! I forgot about that, I highly enjoyed head hunters. Gotta watch some of these again when I get some time.

How would you feel if Ghost of Onyx or other books were turned to motion comics?

I do not enjoy the motion comic idea. Plus, I am yet to encouner an instance where film>book, so I would naturally prefer the novels.

I enjoyed it less than the Chronicles of Riddick animated movie and Dead Space: Downfall. It was interesting, but not enough to be haled on a pedestal. It's always nice to see the flood, and have their abilities simulated in video form, albeit horrifyingly, but the project could've been better if it wasn't constrained to an adaption (though that was what made it possible).