What is This?

Haruspis

This has been posted over 100 times on Facebook in the past two days. 

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1609907_309052122580109_4782771293078780901_n.jpg

The message translates to

Cortana Where are you?

We will Find You.

The Forerunner Symbols translate to.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DARE. WE ARE WATCHING. WE HAVE RETURNED. RECLAIMER.

The forerunner symbols come from the Rune alphabet. They aren't correctly translated. You can't just take what letters the symbol represents and make it a word. Although, 343 industries probably didn't think much about it, it probably is spelled out directly from the representations.

My guess is, it's some sort of encrypted phrase. It is linked to the forerunners, sounds like Mendicant Bias to me.

• Like 1

The forerunner symbols come from the Rune alphabet. They aren't correctly translated. You can't just take what letters the symbol represents and make it a word. Although, 343 industries probably didn't think much about it, it probably is spelled out directly from the representations.

My guess is, it's some sort of encrypted phrase. It is linked to the forerunners, sounds like Mendicant Bias to me.

This is fake I looked on the official page of Halo and 343i and there is no mention about this whatsoever.

Looks like some fans are trying to start up some fake hype that will hopefully get 343i talking. Much like the fake Fallout 4 joke. 

• Like 1