Scarab m3

Shun 'Kanamee

I have a big idea for a massive remake for the Scarab. This will look even more badass, keep the scarab's design, and give the Mammoth a rival.

M3 Scarab

• Length: 220 feet
  • Width: 170 feet
  • Height: 175 feet
  • Armament
    • Mini Cleansing Beam (The rays used for glassing planets except smaller)
    • Heavy Plasma Cannons
  • Purpose(s)
    • Mobile command post
    • Troop and vehicle transport
  • Floors/rooms
    • Battlements: Same as the halo 2 version except wider. It also has a secondary control panel
    • Observation deck: This place has the massive turret and is made to mount 2 plasma cannons and have snipers
    • Control Room: Same as the halo 2 except larger
    • Cargo Bay: Under the control room has an armory (Storm Rifles, Needle Rifles, Plasma Rifles, Spikers, Plasma Pistols, Maulers, Needlers and Beam Rifles) and holds a spectre/prowler and 2 ghosts/choppers that go down a gravity lift.

Destroying Harvesters is too fast and easy? Want the real challange? Well this beast makes the harvester look like blind, death, and mentally slow sloth, that is 30 years old!

Super Scarab

• Length: 1100 feet
  • Width: 620 feet
  • Height: 615 feet
  • Armament
    • Mini Cleansing Beam (The rays used for glassing planets except smaller)
    • Heavy Plasma Cannons
    • 4 Fuel Rod Cannons
    • 4 Shade Turrets
  • Purpose(s)
    • Mobile command post
    • Troop and vehicle transport
  • Floors/rooms
    • Battlements: Same as the halo 3 version except MUCH bigger. It has 2 Fuel Rod Cannons and 2 Shade Turrets.
    • Observation deck: This place has the massive turret and has 2 Shade Turrets. 
    • Control Room: This room is massive and has 2 opposite side open windows for using Fuel Rod Cannons. A higher rank elite like a Field Master or Field Marshal controls the Scarab. 
    • Cargo Bay: Under the control room has a massive armory (Storm Rifles, Needle Rifles, Plasma Rifles, Spikers, Plasma Pistols, Maulers Beam Rifles, Brute Shots, Concussion Rifles, Needlers and Fuel Rod guns) and holds 2 Shadows, 4 Specters, and a Wraith that go down a gravity lift.

It would be nice to see a beefed up Scarab, since the Halo 2 Scarab didn't get much usage other than roaming around New Mombasa and on Installation 05, and the Halo 3 Scarabs just stood in place and spun in circles to try and hit you. Halo 2's was much scarier thanks to the hordes of Elites aboard.

I'd like to a see a bigger, scarier, and much more powerful Scarab to fight, no MULTIPLE. I loved fighting Scarabs. The Cleansing Beam for it should be able to demolish the landscape it impacts, much like Covenant Warships, just on a smaller scale. A new Scarab version overall is a great idea.

I would want 2 scarabs in a fight :P it would make you use more explosives. The explosive fighting is going to be so big a hypernova from VY Canis Majoris looks tamed! Oh I wanted multiple scarabs in one fight to add to the "OMGWTF HOW THE HELL DO I DO?" factor, which is always OP great

• 4 months later...