Good evening my fellow people

BewareofSpatula

Good evening my name is BewareofSpatula and I am new to this forum after being introduced to it by your fellow member Connor Kenway.

I am a fellow gamer that enjoys fast paced intense games and you may be shocked by this but I am only a PC gamer and please keep your hate to yourself for I am one of those bi people that switches every now and then

My first experience with Halo would have to be at a young age with Halo 2. Now Halo 2 was a big game for me when I was young and I have loved and hated it along the way

As stated before that I am a PC gamer I am happy for people to add me on steam with my name being "BewareofSpatula"

Hope I enjoy the stay and the people and can think of 4 more posts to put in so I can use the shout box

Peace out, Spatula <3

• Like 3

welcome to the 343i website!

My name is Ruby Rose and I will be your tour guide today!

If you look out the window to your left you will see a giant pancake! if you look out the window to your other left you can see a flock of geese and an onion ring with some ants on it. If you look out the window behind you, you will see a fluffy yellow ducky with a cigar sticking out of its beak. And if you look in the right rear view mirror you can see a giant Tyrannosaurus Rex chasing after us with its mouth wide open roaring as loudly as he can!

Cya on the Forums!

welcome to the 343i website!

My name is Ruby Rose and I will be your tour guide today!

If you look out the window to your left you will see a giant pancake! if you look out the window to your other left you can see a flock of geese and an onion ring with some ants on it. If you look out the window behind you, you will see a fluffy yellow ducky with a cigar sticking out of its beak. And if you look in the right rear view mirror you can see a giant Tyrannosaurus Rex chasing after us with its mouth wide open roaring as loudly as he can!

Cya on the Forums!

this is accurate.

Besides that enjoy your stay! If you ever get bored try hoping into the Shoutbox or one of the community events!

Edited by President Yoshi